CFO - PRMC Administration
Company: Prime Healthcare
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Overview: Pampa Regional Medical Center is a 108 bed facility
located in the Texas Panhandle. We offer a comprehensive,
competitive benefit package designed to provide employees with the
flexibility to tailor benefits to fit their needs. Our benefit
- 401K plan
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Life Insurance
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off Responsibilities: Carries out all policies and
procedures established by the Governing Board consisted with the
philosophy and practices of the Hospital. Responsible for planning,
organizing and influencing department activities and assuring
financial records of the Hospital are maintained following
generally accepted accounting standards. Qualifications: EDUCATION,
- Bachelor degree in Accounting / Finance or closely related
- Extensive knowledge of Health Care Accounting practices and
- Progressively responsible position in the Accounting
- Familiarity with computer accounting programs.
- CPA preferred
- Membership and active participation in ACHE and/or other
professional organization preferred.
- Five to seven years experience in hospital accounting/finance
required; two years in management preferred.
- Management of hospital financial issues related to budgeting,
cash management, capital finance, and performance evaluations.
- Knowledge of insurance matters, regulations, reimbursement,
information systems and plant operations. We are an Equal
Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and do not discriminate
against applicants due to veteran status, disability, race, gender,
gender identity, sexual orientation or other protected
characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the
application process, please contact Human Resources. EEO is the
Keywords: Prime Healthcare, Amarillo , CFO - PRMC Administration, Accounting, Auditing , Pampa, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!