Full-time Hospitalist-Nocturnist NP Opening
Company: Ardent Health Services
Posted on: January 19, 2023
Hospitalist opening in Amarillo, Texas. Join a highly-skilled
Hospitalist team of Physicians and Advanced Practice Providers!
Highly regarded for its strong clinical outcomes, excellent
culture, and deep community ties, BSA Physician Group located in
Amarillo, TX, offers the opportunity to build a career with a
thriving health system.
About the Position:
- The APP will provide evaluations and medical management of
patients at BSA Health Systems alongside the Hospitalist
- The APP will admit, assess and manage health needs of patients
and will consult with professional peers as needed.
- The APP will respond to floor calls throughout the shift and
respond appropriately About BSA Health System:
- BSA is an extensive hospital system in Amarillo, Texas
providing clinical excellence to the Texas Panhandle and the
tristate area. BSA is acclaimed for its superior quality and
- BSA is the fourth largest employer in Amarillo, with a medical
staff of more than 450 physicians and about 3,400 employees. BSA
fosters an environment that allows employees to provide superior
patient care in alignment with our mission.
- BSA has been recognized as a Top 100 Hospital (in 2012, 2013,
2016, 2017, 2018 & 2019)
- BSA has been recognized on Modern Healthcare s Best Places to
- CMS rates BSA with 4-stars About the Community:
- The Amarillo metro area has a total population of roughly
268,000 residents and is situated within Potter and Randall
counties. With an altitude of 3,672, low humidity and gentle
breezes, the area experiences more than 270 sunny days
- Amarillo is a thriving mid-size city. Lowest unemployment rate
in Texas. Major industries include national defense/weapons
assembly, food packaging & distribution, education, healthcare, oil
& gas, and a heavy regional influence around ranching and farming.
Amarillo has been ranked as one of the least expensive urban areas
in America to live.
- American, United and Southwest Airlines serve Rick Husband
Amarillo International Airport with more than 50 daily arrivals and
departures. Local Attractions:
- Situated in close proximity to explore New Mexico, Colorado,
Kansas, & Oklahoma. Enjoy easy access to the mountains of Colorado
and New Mexico
- Enjoy outdoor activities like camping, hiking, mountain biking,
horseback riding and rock climbing to concerts, museums and fine
dining, Amarillo and the surrounding areas offer something for
everyone. Downtown Amarillo has experienced rapid growth, which has
resulted in the addition of new activities and attractions. Enjoy
cultural amenities ranging from the Amarillo Globe News for the
Performing Arts, Amarillo Botanical Gardens and the Amarillo Museum
of Art to family-friendly activities such as the Amarillo Zoo or
the Don Harrington Discovery Center.
- Enjoy The Sodpoodles AA Professional Baseball affiliated with
the Arizona Diamond Backs.
- Explore beautiful Palo Duro Canyon, the nation s second largest
canyon. Palo Duro opens up from a flat plain to an 800-foot deep
canyon covering more than 20,000 acres providing hiking, biking and
outdoor opportunities year round.
- U.S. Route 66 Sixth Street Historic District is a hub for
dining and antiques
- No state income tax
Keywords: Ardent Health Services, Amarillo , Full-time Hospitalist-Nocturnist NP Opening, Accounting, Auditing , Amarillo, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!