Company: Jeff Bara - State Farm Agent
Posted on: November 18, 2021
Position Overview Looking for a part-time job that provides
meaningful work and competitive compensation? Consider a position
in a State Farm Agent's office. Responsibilities
- Provide prompt, accurate, and friendly customer service.
Service can include responding to inquiries regarding insurance
availability, eligibility, coverages, policy changes, transfers,
claim submissions, and billing clarification.
- Work with the agent to establish and meet marketing goals.
- Work with the agent to develop and maintain a digital marketing
system to promote the office.
- Work with the agent to help manage the website and social media
- Maintain a strong work ethic with a total commitment to success
each and every day. As an Agent Team Member, you will receive...
- Hourly pay
- Flexible hours
- Valuable experience
- Growth potential/Opportunity for advancement within my office
- Interest in marketing products and services based on customer
- Excellent communication skills - written, verbal and
- Organizational skills
- Detail oriented
- Proactive in problem solving
- Pride in getting work done accurately and timely
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Achieve mutually agreed upon marketing goals
- Bilingual - Spanish preferredIf you are motivated to succeed
and can see yourself in this role, please complete our application.
We will follow up with you on the next steps in the interview
process.This position is with a State Farm independent contractor
agent, not with State Farm Insurance Companies. Employees of State
Farm agents must be able to successfully complete any applicable
licensing requirements and training programs. State Farm agents are
independent contractors who hire their own employees. State Farm
agents' employees are not employees of State Farm.
Keywords: Jeff Bara - State Farm Agent, Amarillo , Receptionist, Administration, Clerical , Amarillo, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!