Company: WTS International
Posted on: January 15, 2022
WTS International, the world's leading spa, fitness and leisure
firm, is seeking a Fitness Receptionist. -The -Fitness Receptionist
is responsible for greeting guests or members. The -Fitness
Receptionist must be well versed in the different services offered
at the facility, so as to be able to provide adequate information
to the clients of the facility. They are to help clients with their
queries. This gives a personal touch and makes the client feel more
welcome. They should also be able to handle dissatisfied clients.
Additionally, the -Fitness Receptionist may need to process
transactions and handle money and contribute to facility
- Ensures the "WTS International Experience" for members and
guests by maintaining the standards set in WTS International Basics
to Excellence (BTE), WTS International Mission Statement/Values;
Standards and Expectations, and WTS International Brand
- Adheres to policies of the facility and WTS International.
- Reports any incident or accident to the Facility Manager.
- Submits all paperwork and financial reporting, when applicable,
in accordance with WTS International policy.
- Develops and maintains accurate department maintenance
procedures and checklists through routine preventative maintenance
- Maintains a monthly inventory of supplies and or products, when
- Becomes knowledgeable about the facility and its amenities in
order to effectively communicate with members and/or guests.
- Helps ensure facility is only accessed by actual members and/or
guests, and that it is safe and secure at all times.
- Greets each and every guest with a smile and direct eye
- Goes the extra mile for members and guests by offering to make
reservations, find directions, look up phone numbers, etc.
- Uses time efficiently throughout shift by checking equipment,
locker rooms, - inventory, etc. - Ensures proper coverage when it's
necessary to leave the area.
- Keeps area clear of clutter and personal effects.
- Informs co-worker(s) of pertinent information at the end of the
shift. - Maintains and updates staff communication book.
- Informs facility manager of any member, guest, or facility
- Enrolls members and guests in programs. - Makes reservations
for spa services and personal training, when applicable.
- Receives payments for goods and services and properly accounts
for the money. - Reconciles daily sales, deposits, and receipts,
- Assists staff with lifting and storing facility equipment,
furniture, and products to help maintain facility and prepare for
- Additional duties as assigned.
- High School diploma but college degree preferred.
- Customer service experience
- Previous experience handling money
- Excellent communication, customer service skills, and work
- Efficient, well organized, and able to handle a variety of
- Professional manner, discretion, and appearance
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Energetic, enthusiastic and motivational
- Strong team player
- Proficient in appropriate computer skills and office
- Ability to lift 25 lbs.
- Availability to work nights, weekends and holidays
- Availability to stand for long periods of time
- This position required the ability to stand, stoop, kneel,
crouch, bend, walk, and talk
- The employee is regularly required to use hands to finger,
handle, feel or operate objects, tools, or controls; and reach with
hands and armsWTS International, Inc. is an equal employment
opportunity employer that is committed to having a diverse work
Keywords: WTS International, Amarillo , Fitness Receptionist, Administration, Clerical , Amarillo, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!