Construction Administrative Assistant
Company: Clover Leaf Solutions
Posted on: December 1, 2019
We are looking for a Construction Administrative Assistant for
project work in Amarillo, TX. This position will initially start as
a part-time role, averaging around 20 hours a week, and grow into a
full-time position. Initially this employee would be working from
their home a majority of the time with frequent visits to the
project site in Amarillo. Once a local office is established, work
will be transitioned to the new office. Work Content
- Perform administrative support and office duties in support of
Clover Leaf team. Assist the construction team as needed with
- Manage tasks and deliverables for timely, efficient, error-free
- Create time detail reports and assist management with employee
time tracking software.
- Operate PC and software applications to generate tables,
charts, memorandums, reports and presentations.
- Manage inventories and place orders for office supplies.
- Occasionally assist the Construction Manager in the draft and
completion of documents.
- Conduct client and end user coordination for construction
projects to ensure proper and timely awareness and understanding of
- Attend meetings as requested. Assist with meeting preparation
- Support CM in implementing and administering Pantex policies
and programs. Provide guidance, interpretation, and administrative
assistance on a wide variety of procedures and processes in project
and construction management. Assist in the smooth running of
- Ensure new employee badging is completed by working with the
appropriate client contacts.Teamwork
- Work closely with Clover Leaf team on delegated work tasks,
prioritizing work and ensuring efficient work flow based on goals
- Collaborate with other departments, internally and externally
as necessary, to meet client requirements.
- Maintain and develop positive business relationships with
Clover Leaf team and key client personnel.Company Stewardship
- Role model commitment to Clover Leaf policies. Lead by example
by demonstrating commitment to Clover Leaf values. Required
- High school diploma or GED and two years of administrative
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely in oral and
- Excellent oral and written skills, including proofreading,
grammar, spelling, punctuation, accuracy, and attention to
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work with limited supervision and guidance
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to effectively work in a team environment and interact
with all levels of internal and external personnel, including the
ability to network with senior internal and external administrative
- Ability to organize, prioritize, and follow through to
completion on multiple tasks, often under strict deadlines,
frequent interruptions, and competing priorities.
- Eligibility for a DOE clearance, which includes U.S.
- Construction admin support experience
- Associates Degree or Bachelors Degree
- Experience working with government agenciesClover Leaf
Solutions is a small business headquartered in Albuquerque, New
Mexico, with key offices in San Francisco, CA and Pittsburgh, PA,
and we are growing. You can be a key part of our team and help us
continue to build our capabilities long-term. Our government
clients include Department of Energy facilities like Sandia
National Laboratories, Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory, and
Los Alamos National Laboratory, while our commercial clients have
included globally recognized firms. We specialize in Industrial
Hygiene, Safety, Construction Management, and Project Management.
We have open, transparent communication without layers of
bureaucracy, while also having a strong team to provide backup. We
offer health, dental, vacation/sick, and a 401k with a generous
match.Learn more about us at cloversolutions.usClover Leaf
Solutions provides equal employment opportunities to all employees
and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and
harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion,
age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected
veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local
laws.This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment,
including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination,
layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and
Keywords: Clover Leaf Solutions, Amarillo , Construction Administrative Assistant, Administration, Clerical , Amarillo, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!