Professional Services Engineer Tier I
Company: Computer Services Incorporated
Posted on: January 17, 2022
Professional Services Engineer Tier 1Location: Any CSI
locationTravel: 10%OverviewProfessional Services Engineers are
responsible for on-site and remote work required as part of Managed
Service implementations and professional services projects for new
and existing CSI customers. These projects require deploying,
configuring, and troubleshooting systems devices and services for
our partners in the Financial Industry. This hands-on role includes
working with hardware and software from Dell/EMC, VMWare,
Microsoft, and PC peripherals including teller scanners and
printers. This position may also assist Professional Services
Manager in mentoring Professional Services Engineer Tier 1
- Deploy, configure, and migrate clients to Office 365 email
- Deploy, configure and upgrade physical and virtualized
solutions from VMWare, Microsoft, Carbonite, and Citrix.
- Migration of physical servers to virtual servers.
- Deploy, convert, or upgrade Microsoft Active Directory and
- Software installations, internal CSI applications, the entire
Microsoft product family, along with AV applications.
- Perform site surveys for new and existing CSI customers.
- Create and update new and existing client network diagrams
- Work with client ISPs or other third-party vendors to
facilitate systems deployment.
- Assist in providing technical assistance to any other CSI
departments, as needed.
- Training of clients' IT staff on technology deployed
- Troubleshooting, problem management & resolution.
- Manage customer expectations, project tasks, and scheduling of
- Work closely with CSI Support to ensure a smooth device and
service transition for ongoing managementRequirementsEducation,
Training, and Experience
- 4-year degree from an accredited university or 5 years
- Complete understanding of TCP/IP v4 networking from a systems
- Basic understanding of ramifications of TCP/IP v6
- VMware Knowledge:
- Standalone hosts and storage
- Active Directory
- Windows Server
- Office 365 and Azure
- Azure licensing expertise
- Email migrations from on-prem and other 3rd-party email hosting
- Office deployments
- Azure MFA
- Azure conditional access
- Azure AD Connect
- On-premises Server to Azure migrations
- Cisco Duo multifactor authentication
- Project-based implementation experience
- Basic Project Management capabilityGood to have:
- Understanding of financial institution technology
- Understanding of VoIP technologies and requirements
- General understanding of Layer 2 networking
- VLANs, trunks, etc---
- Carbonite Backup software/replication experience
CSI is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual
orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status,
genetics, or any other legally protected basis.For Colorado
Applicants:Colorado Applicants Only: The pay range for this
position is $55,000 - $75,000 per year; base pay offered may vary
depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience, and
market location. You can find out about our benefits at
www.CSIWeb.com/Careers. This information is provided per the
Colorado Equal Pay Act.
Keywords: Computer Services Incorporated, Amarillo , Professional Services Engineer Tier I, Engineering , Amarillo, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!