Structural Engineering Student (Multiple office locations)
Posted on: January 19, 2023
Parkhill is seeking a Civil Engineering student with a desire to
specialize in Structures. This opportunity is available in our
Lubbock, Midland, El Paso, Arlington, Austin, and Amarillo
- Actively enrolled in an accredited Bachelor's degree in Civil
Engineering required, with eligibility to pursue professional
- Ability to use AutoCAD software is required and Revit/BIM
experience is desirable. Key Attributes
- Communication. Must be able to communicate clearly so that
others without your specific training can understand your plans,
proposals, specifications, findings, and other documents.
- Client and customer focus. Learn the specific needs of clients
and assists in relationship building. Reinforce consistent and high
- Collaboration. Be able to work with others toward a common
goal. Must be able to work across office locations and coordinate
with other design disciplines.
Keywords: Parkhill, Amarillo , Structural Engineering Student (Multiple office locations), Engineering , Amarillo, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!