Company: Thorndale Partners LLC
Posted on: September 8, 2018
PROJECT ENGINEER DETAILS:Title: Project EngineerLocation: Amarillo, TXRate: Negotiable + Full BenefitsStart Date: ASAPType: Direct Hire Full Time OpportunityHours: Monday - Friday - Standard Business HoursDrug Screen and Background Checks: YesRelocation: YesAdditional: No remote opportunity at this timeTravel: YesOVERVIEW: PROJECT ENGINEER
- Mechanical and civil design of production facilities related to the aggregate and mineral processing industry.
- Responsible for meeting the challenge of growth-oriented assignments and interacting with a wide range of people ranging from company executives to external agencies, and contractors.
- Understand the planning, permitting, and design of production facilities related to the aggregate and mineral processing industries. Prepare project proposals, cost estimates, designs, and schedules.
- The successful candidate for this role will have an uncompromising focus on safety excellence.REQUIREMENTS: PROJECT ENGINEER
- Bachelor's degree in the appropriate technical field; Mechanical Engineer or Civil Engineer preferred.
- Minimum ten (10) years of related engineering experience required and a minimum of two (2) years of practical work experience required. At least three (3) years of Aggregate industry experience.
- Working knowledge of structural, civil, and mechanical design of aggregate processing plants or related field required.
- Working knowledge of concrete foundation designs and power transmission systems.
- Working knowledge of surveying and drafting equipment
- Full abilities with drafting software such as AutoCAD or Inventor
- Working knowledge of MS Windows systems (Excel, Word, Project, PowerPoint).
- Experience with erection, modification, and rebuild of aggregate and asphalt plants.
- Experience with design and aligning production needs with plant capacities.
- Ability to analyze production processes using tools such as AggFlow and identify enhancements that eliminate bottlenecks and increase efficiency.RESPONSIBILITIES: PROJECT ENGINEER
- Project planning, permitting, cost estimating, design, drafting, scheduling, and reporting.
- Interpreting a variety of technical data including test results and consultant reports.
- Assist in the coordination of outside engineering, fabrication and erection services.
- Recommending and assisting with the design, establishment, operation, and management of surface and underground aggregate mining and production equipment, mine planning, air and water quality monitoring systems and other environmental protection systems.
- Preparing proposals, cost estimates, and justifications for future work.
- Scheduling work to meet completion dates, technical specifications, functional requirements and budget constraints.
- May be called upon at the discretion of management to perform other duties not listed. - provided by Dice Mechanical engineer, civil enginer
Keywords: Thorndale Partners LLC, Amarillo , Project Engineer, Engineering , Amarillo, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!