Posted on: February 4, 2019
As an industry leader, Trihydro provides engineering and environmental services dedicated to providing clients across many industries with effective, responsive, and safe solutions. Our company offers you a safe, professional, and positive working environment as we tackle complex environmental challenges. Position: Engineer Position Location: Amarillo, TX Job description: As an experienced engineer, you will provide field support for remediation implementation, engineering design, preparation of engineering plans and specifications, technical report preparation, project management assistance, data management and interpretation, and construction oversight/management. You will broaden your experience by working at various construction and industrial site locations. Using your degree and engineering competencies will allow you to contribute to a dynamic environmental engineering firm that helps improve your community. Relevant experience includes remediation design and implementation, civil engineering design and planning, solid waste, permitting, spill prevention, control, and countermeasure (SPCC) plans, stormwater pollution prevention plans (SWPPP), construction management, and project management. Knowledge of Texas regulatory framework and remediation requirements will be beneficial. Minimum Qualifications:
- B.S. in Civil, Chemical, or Environmental Engineering or similar field
- Five years' relevant work experience
- Strong technical and problem-solving skills, including attention to detail, accuracy and completeness, as well as a commitment to producing high-quality deliverables
- Ability to meet overall project budget and schedule, client satisfaction/expectations and internal contract requirements
- Excellent technical writing skills
- Acceptable driving record and a strong commitment to safe operations
- Ability to travel to client locations and other Trihydro offices
- Strong organizational skills Preferred Qualifications:
- EIT certification and aspirations/ability to obtain a Professional Engineer (P.E.) license
- 40-hour OSHA HAZWOPER certification
- Experience with AutoCAD, Civil 3D, and ArcGIS This is a full-time position with excellent benefits, including a 10% 401(k) match. Apply at with application, resume, and cover letter. Trihydro is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran.
Keywords: Trihydro, Amarillo , Engineer, Engineering , Amarillo, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!