Veterans Preferred - Livestock Territory Manager
Posted on: November 18, 2021
Military Veterans are Encouraged to Apply. Are you looking to make
a difference in a patient's life? At AmerisourceBergen, you will
find an innovative and collaborative culture that is patient
focused and dedicated to making a difference. As an organization,
we are united in our responsibility to create healthier futures.
Join us and Apply today!
What you will be doing
As of August 24, 2021, AmerisourceBergen requires all U.S. team
members to be fully vaccinated and show proof of completed vaccine
status at time of hire. If you cannot receive the COVID-19 vaccine
due to a disability/medical reason or sincerely held religious
belief you will be required to follow AmerisourceBergen's policy
and process to apply for an exemption/accommodation.
The Livestock Territory Manager is responsible for generating sales
of livestock programs, products and equipment to existing
veterinarians, producer levels, dairy, feed yards, and new
customers within an assigned sales territory. The Territory Manager
(TM) plans, makes sales calls, and selects products and programs
that motivate customers to purchase products and maximize the
company's livestock market share.
This is a remote position. The selected candidate must live within
commutable distance to the Amarillo, TX facility.
- Call on target, current and prospective customers in order to
generate sales, improve market share, and increase income for
- Utilize the computer as a sales aid and be competent in the use
of MWI e-mail, MWI promotions in Outlook, and the MWI TM
- Seek to understand the needs of the veterinarian and clinic
and, in turn, select products and services to satisfy those
- Seek to understand the needs of dairy operators and service to
satisfy the needs of those customers.
- Establish appropriate relationships with veterinarians, clinics
- Review and utilize sales analysis and top supplier reports in
pre and post call planning.
- Prepare and maintain a written call cycle consistent with
territory changes. Share information with ISR and Regional Manager.
Call cycle information includes account number, name, location, and
day of the week.
- Stay current on the full line of products and services offered
- Demonstrate competency in MWI sales programs, promotions and
- Establish account profiles for customers within
- Be responsive to communication from customers, MWI team
members, and manufacturer representatives.
- Detail and/or demonstrate new products and promotions for
- Ensure reporting is submitted timely.
- Meet sales goals and budget numbers by territory and
- Act as a resource to the customer in business matters dealing
with such issues as inventory management, equipment and
- Act as point person for customers on nearly all dealings with
the company; work with MWI inside personnel to ensure customer
issues are resolved.
- Maintain vehicle in a professional manner.
- Work closely with key vendors and Product Specialists.
- Maintain adequate support material and detail aids in
- Comply with other requests from MWI Regional Managers and
- Participate in conference calls and meetings as requested.
What your background should look like
- A bachelor's degree and one to three years of outside sales
experience, preferably in animal health, experience is
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation, and organizational
skills and a proven ability to sell are necessary.
- A valid drivers' license and good driving record are
What AmerisourceBergen offers
We offer competitive total rewards compensation. Our commitment to
our associates includes benefit programs that are comprehensive,
diverse and designed to meet the various needs across our associate
Throughout our global footprint and various business units, we take
a balanced approach to the benefits we offer. Many benefits are
company-paid, while others are available through associate
contributions. Specific benefit offerings may vary by location,
position and/or business unit.
Equal Employment Opportunity
AmerisourceBergen is committed to providing equal employment
opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin,
age, disability, veteran status or membership in any other class
protected by federal, state or local law.
Keywords: AmerisourceBergen, Amarillo , Veterans Preferred - Livestock Territory Manager, Executive , Amarillo, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!