Industrial Maintenance Manager Full Time
Company: Valley Proteins, Inc.
Posted on: January 17, 2022
Are you an experienced maintenance leader that would enjoy being
part of a dedicated management team with an industry leading
manufacturer? Take advantage of this management career with an
industry leading, essential manufacturer where you oversee the
repair of maintenance of production equipment you won't find
anywhere else.We are seeking an experienced Industrial Maintenance
Manager for our Amarillo, TX manufacturing facility. This is a
critical role responsible for directing and managing the plant
maintenance staff, programs and processes, in order to ensure safe,
timely and efficient operation of all plant machinery and
equipment.As a member of the team, you can expect:
- Competitive pay
- Great Benefits - medical, dental, vision, profit sharing, paid
- $500-$1000 annual contribution towards your healthcare savings
- 3% guaranteed contribution to your 401(k) account
- Advancement opportunities -We are always looking for key
players motivated to move up into higher level roles.
- Environmental impact - Make a positive impact on the
environment and feel good about what you are doing! You are helping
to recycle useful by-products that would normally go into the
landfill.If you have the following, we want to hear from you:
- Four-year college or university program degree in relevant
Engineering discipline (mechanical, electrical, chemical or food
processing), Industrial Management or other technical discipline
- Critical thinking skills, problem solving, strategy
development, and implementation experience required.
- Experience implementing predictive/preventive maintenance
- 5+ years Supervisory/Management experience in a manufacturing
environment focused on process improvement.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to build relationships at
all levels and maintain a positive working environment.
- Strong computer application skills in a network
- Strong mechanical and electrical skills.Essential Functions:
- Manages the staff, processes and activities for maintaining all
plant machinery to ensure safe, continual and efficient
- Ensures that periodic and preventive maintenance are
appropriately scheduled and accomplished and that emergency
troubleshooting and maintenance support are readily available as
- Oversees maintenance goal setting, activity scheduling, work
performance and performance management to ensure measurable goals,
proper workload distribution, goal satisfaction and effective staff
- Monitors and continually improves maintenance processes and
maintenance personnel performance to achieve enhanced levels of
- Must be willing and able to perform confined space entry and
rescue duties to include:
- Provide technical rescue standby for projects including
confined space rescue as well as first aid and CPR.
- Assist in assessing risks, readying rescue equipment and
planning practical and effective solutions towards safe working
practices in compliance with program standards.
- In case of accident, locates the patient, assesses any
injuries, packages for extrication, removes patient from the
threatening environment and turns over patient to EMS for medical
attention and transport.
- Perform special confined space related duties, such as pass a
fit test and maintain respirator qualifications.
About the Company: Since 1949, Valley Proteins, Inc. has been a
leader in recycling used cooking oils and animal by-products into
high-quality ingredients for biodiesel, livestock feed, and pet
foods. Our focus is on customer service and protecting our
environment for a sustainable future.All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, age, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
- Expiration date: February 4, 2022
- Location: 8415 Southeast 1st Avenue, Amarillo, TX 79118,
- Job Title: Industrial Maintenance Manager
Keywords: Valley Proteins, Inc., Amarillo , Industrial Maintenance Manager Full Time, Executive , Amarillo, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!