Assistant Restaurant Manager - 1850 HWY 64 NORTH- Braum's
Posted on: May 11, 2022
Assistant Restaurant Manager-Food Service Supervisor-Management
If you are a positive, energetic person looking for a career that
offers an excellent compensation package and the chance for
advancement, Braum's is the place for you!
We offer excellent benefits and a top of the line bonus program.
Bonus is paid bi-weekly
Experience: 2 years
Hourly Compensation: $16.50 - $17.00 + Bonus
Shift: 2:00 pm - Close
Assistant Manager's role: Braum's leaders execute the company's
brand strategy and promote its vision, mission and values,
resulting in a great customer experience and maximized sales. By
recognizing the importance of our people, we can strengthen the
team's contribution toward unit goals being achieved.
- Teach, coach and provide leadership to the store crew
- Maximize store sales through customer satisfaction and food
- Oversee the daily operations of Braum's food service function,
grocery market and fountain sales.
- Actively participate in monitoring inventory and supply levels,
kitchen equipment, safety and cleanliness as needed.
- Share in responsibility for ensuring that Braum's store
policies and practices are implemented and followed
Reports to: Store Manager
If your work experience demonstrates the following
traits/abilities, we would like to hear from you:
- Customer focus.
- Work ethic with high standard for integrity.
- Positive approach to training, developing and interacting with
all levels of the store team.
- Ability to build a successful team by building an environment
- Ability to adapt to customer and employee needs as well as
store environment conditions.
- Can communicate effectively with leadership team members.
- Ability to identify the most effective team alignment to
- Follow-up and follow through with discipline.
- Initiate action and achieve goals.
- Organized, detailed and able to follow
- Able to review, understand and analyze reporting results.
- High School Diploma or G.E.D. required.
- Retail Management experience.
- Must be at least 21 years old
- Must have valid Driver License
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- 401k retirement planning with company match
- Short-Term Disability insurance
- Paid vacations
- Product discounts and MORE!
Braum's is an equal opportunity employer
A criminal background check and a job-fit assessment are required
as part of the on-boarding process. Associated topics: day shift
manager, director, floor manager, front end, frontend, general
manager, general operations manager, gerente de cocina, shift
Keywords: Braum, Amarillo , Assistant Restaurant Manager - 1850 HWY 64 NORTH- Braum's, Executive , Guymon, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!