Restaurant Manager - 901 N. Hobart- Braum's
Posted on: May 11, 2022
If you are a positive, energetic person looking for a career that
offers an excellent compensation package and the chance for
advancement, Braum's is the place for you!
We offer excellent benefits and a top of the line bonus
Bonus is guaranteed for first 12 weeks at maximum level and is paid
Position: General Manager
Experience: 3 years
Annual Compensation: $69,000 - $73,000
Shift: 10:00 am - 7:30 pm
General Manager's role: Braum's leaders execute the company's brand
strategy and promote its vision, mission and values, resulting in a
great customer experience and maximized sales. By recognizing the
importance of our people, we can strengthen the team's contribution
toward unit goals being achieved.
- Oversees the daily operations of Braum's food service function,
grocery market and fountain sales.
- Monitors inventory and supply levels, kitchen equipment, safety
and cleanliness as needed.
- Ensures that Braum's store policies and practices are
implemented and followed accordingly.
- Teaching, coaching and providing leadership to the store crew
members and ensures that unit goals are achieved.
- Provide an enhanced customer-centric culture that includes
consistent guest service and food quality.
Reports to: District Manager
If your work experience demonstrates the following traits/abilities
we would like to hear from you:
- Customer focus.
- Work ethic with high standard for integrity.
- Positive approach to training, developing and interacting with
all levels of the store team.
- Ability to build a successful team by building an environment
- Ability to adapt to customer and employee needs as well as
store environment conditions.
- Can communicate effectively with leadership team members.
- Ability to identify the most effective team alignment to
- Follow-up and follow through discipline.
- Initiate action and achieve goals.
- Organized, detailed and able to follow
- Able to review, understand and analyze reporting results.
- 3-5 years of running, managing and leading a retail store
- Associates Degree or some college preferred.
- Must be at least 21 years old
- Must have valid Driver License
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- 401k retirement planning with company match
- Short-Term Disability insurance
- Paid vacations
- Product discounts and MORE!
Braum's is an equal opportunity employer
A criminal background check and a job-fit assessment are required
as part of the on-boarding process. Associated topics: backend,
bakery manager, day shift manager, deli manager, food service
supervisor, grocery store manager, night manager, produce manager,
service manager, shift manager
Keywords: Braum, Amarillo , Restaurant Manager - 901 N. Hobart- Braum's, Executive , Pampa, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!