Company: Roberts Truck Center
Posted on: June 24, 2022
The -Service Manager -provides direction to service personnel,
delegates assignments according to business needs and answers
questions concerning present and future jobs. Manage the operation
of the Service Department including training, recruiting,
interviewing, employment appraisals and possible employee
discipline and termination issues. Prepare annual budget and
monitor budget expenditures. Maintain awareness of current and
projected market conditions; develop and implement appropriate
strategies and programs as necessary to attain the dealerships
Service Department customer, operating and profitability
objectives.HIGH LEVERAGE ACTIVITIES
- Performs necessary duties for the safe, efficient and
profitable operation of the Service Department through effective
management of the service team.
- Establishes department goals and objectives, measures progress,
analyzes results and makes improvements as needed.
- Identify customer needs and opportunities to enhance
relationships to grow business and maintain a flow of potential
customers.KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND PERFORMANCE MEASURES
- Responsible for the overall performance of the service
- Performs supervisory responsibilities to effectively manage
personnel including interviewing, hiring, firing, training,
planning, assigning work, appraising performance, disciplining,
addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Train employees in company policies, department procedures, job
duties, operational safety and to support the goals of the company
and not just the individual department.
- Work to motivate all service personnel to provide high levels
of customer service.
- Recommend solutions to customer needs.
- Maintains safe and secure environment by following safety and
security standards and procedures; complying with codes.
- Identify prospective customers by using business directories,
following leads from existing clients, rental departments and other
internal sales personnel.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational
opportunities; reading about new products.
- Communicate goals daily, weekly and monthly within the service
- Foster cohesion between the service department and other
- Other duties assigned by manager.
Keywords: Roberts Truck Center, Amarillo , Service Manager, Executive , Amarillo, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!