Closing Salaried Assistant Manager 40k 45k base
Company: Slim Chickens
Posted on: November 22, 2022
You need to be in a salaried role currently if you are unable to
work 2pm-12 midnight 5 days per week, we will reject your
application Salaried Assistant Manager $40k-45k base salary SUMMARY
OF POSITION The Assistant General Manager primary duty is the
management of the daily operations of the restaurant to ensure the
overall goal of outstanding guest service. The Assistant Manager
manages the day-to-day activities of Shift Leaders and other hourly
staff. In the absence of the General Manager, the Assistant Manager
is the highest-ranking member of the management team in the
restaurant and had direct responsibility for overseeing the
financial results, operations, staff development, customer service
and compliance with all Company policies, procedures, standards,
and specifications. PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Oversee all day-to-day restaurant operations to ensure Company
standards for quality food, service, and sanitation are met.
- Manage and supervise Shift Leaders and hourly staff.
- Assign and direct daily work responsibilities for staff.
- Order inventory for all areas and operations to ensure the
restaurant is stocked with appropriate levels of product.
- Reconcile cash registers at open and close of each shift.
- Maintain all records as required by Company policies and
procedures, and in compliance with state and federal law.
- Maintain staff compliance with Company policies, procedures,
standards, and specifications.
- Maintain staff compliance with state and federal laws governing
safety and food handling. MANAGEMENT
- Recruit, interview, select and hire quality staff for all
- Conduct orientation and train Shift Leaders and other hourly
staff to ensure employees perform their respective jobs.
- Perform performance reviews of Shift Leaders at General
Manager's request and other hourly staff on a regular basis.
Provide ongoing feedback, coaching, and counseling to Shift Leaders
and hourly staff regarding areas such as production, efficiency,
- Perform counseling, disciplinary action or termination of
employment of Shift Leaders and other hourly staff.
- Recommend any promotion, advancement, or other status change of
Shift Leaders and other hourly staff to General Manager.
- Adjust work schedules and hours of work of Shift Leaders and
hourly staff, as needed, to ensure all shifts are covered.
Recommend any scheduling or shift changes to General Manager.
- Approve overtime as necessary for hourly staff. LEADERSHIP
- Display exemplary and professional attitude and appearance at
- Listen and communicate effectively with the General Manager,
Shift Leaders and hourly staff, guests, vendors, and the
- Conduct management and staff meetings, as directed by the
- Follow the General Manager's direction and accomplish the
objectives set by the General Manager.
- Review the objectives with Shift Leaders and hourly staff as
- Delegate appropriate tasks and responsibilities as
- Resolve employee complaints, questions or concerns as
necessary. WORK CONDITION REQUIREMENTS
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule, including extended
- Periods of standing and walking, as necessary.
- Frequent contact with guests, requiring tact and courtesy.
- Frequent contact with subordinates, requiring direction and
supervision. MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
- High school diploma or GED equivalent.
- Ability to read, write and verbally communicate well.
- Proficient math skills and comfort with numbers.
- Proficient computer skills.
- Demonstrates maturity and professional demeanor at all
- Friendly, outgoing personality.
- Well-groomed, professional appearance.
- Positive attitude and self-discipline. This Company Describes
Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative Hours per week:
- 20-29 Working days:
- Sunday Typical end time:
Keywords: Slim Chickens, Amarillo , Closing Salaried Assistant Manager 40k 45k base, Executive , Amarillo, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!