Clovis, NM (Eastern New Mexico - Near Texas Border) - Neurology Career Opportunity
Company: Permanent Placement Resources, LLC
Posted on: February 17, 2021
Neurology opening in Clovis, New Mexico. This and other
physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com Clovis, NM (Eastern
New Mexico - Near Texas Border) - Neurology Career Opportunity
Presbyterian Healthcare Services, a locally owned, not-for-profit
healthcare system in New Mexico, is seeking BE/BC Neurologists to
join our growing team of exceptional clinicians and staff in
Clovis, NM.What We're Offering:
- Join an established, multi-specialty medical group
- A Collegial work environment with easy access to well-qualified
- Enjoy all of New Mexico's beauty and lifestyle
- Nationally competitive salary with relocation allowance
- Generous time off program (vacation, sick leave, CME, and
- Comprehensive benefits package
- CME allowance
- Fully paid malpractice insurance
- System-wide EPIC EMR
- Exceptional retirement plans - 403b retirement savings program
with both matching program and employer contributionsWhat We're
- Must be BC/BE in Neurology
- Outstanding patient care qualities, highly motivated with an
interest to grow their practice
- Patient-focused and willing to collaborate and work in a team
- Ability to obtain a medical license to practice in the state of
New MexicoPractice Highlights
- Will see an average of 15 to 18 patients per day.
- Need to be comfortable reading EEG and EMG.
- Call is no more than 10 days per month.
- Clovis: Tele-Neurology coverage will be provided by the
Neurohospitalist group in Albuquerque.
- Albuquerque: Call is in rotation with the group. Call is
covered on weekends by Neurohospitalist Friday-Sunday.
- 36 hours of patient care and 4 hours of admin time.Who we
are:Presbyterian Healthcare Services is a locally owned,
not-for-profit healthcare system of nine hospitals, a statewide
health plan and a growing multi-specialty medical group with more
than 1,000 physicians and advanced practice clinicians. Founded in
New Mexico in 1908, it is the state's largest private employer with
more than 12,500 employees.What the Area Offers:Clovis has many
things to offer to both the community and visitors alike. Clovis
offers a great school system, Healthcare facilities, diverse job
opportunities, optional housing selections, golf courses, great
dining and lodging options, the second largest zoo in the state, 17
parks and two public pools all within a short driving distance.The
17 parks consist of 3,400 acres and include; 17 baseball/softball
fields, 11 soccer fields, three football fields, 12 playgrounds, 23
open play areas, one archery range, one model airplane flying area,
one off-road vehicle area, and four sand volleyball courts.
Thank you for your consideration. Please let me know if you have an
interest in this opportunity and I'll facilitate getting you
PPR Search Consultant Keyphrases: neurology jobs, neurophysiology
technologist jobs, neurology critical care jobs, neurologist jobs,
pediatric neurology jobs
Keywords: Permanent Placement Resources, LLC, Amarillo , Clovis, NM (Eastern New Mexico - Near Texas Border) - Neurology Career Opportunity, Healthcare , Clovis, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!