RN OB, PRN Variable
Company: Centura Health
Posted on: November 18, 2021
Welcome to Centura Health Welcome to Centura Health - the
largest health ecosystem in Colorado and Kansas. Welcome to living
your mission among thousands of people on fire to live theirs too.
Welcome to options and possibility where you can chart the
direction and flow of your career. Welcome to the freedom to
believe in what you believe, and welcome to a family guided by
shared values and a commitment to extending the healing ministry of
Christ. Welcome to extremely important industry challenges and
opportunities to solve complex problems. Welcome to highly
intelligent teams and overflowing community. And welcome to
wholeness of mind, body and spirit. Welcome to Centura Health.
Flourishing Begins Here You have a purpose, unique talents and NOW
is the time to embrace it, live it and put it to work. At Centura
Health, we value incredible people with incredible skills - but
your commitment to a greater cause is something we value even more.
This is the heartbeat of our organization and your time will be
spent in a supportive, team environment with resources to help you
flourish and leaders who care about your success.
Assumes responsibility and accountability for facilitating,
communicating, and collaborating with both the healthcare team, and
the patient/family to identify and meet the physical, emotional and
spiritual needs of the patient. Promotes the optimal health,
well-being and safety of the patient through use of the nursing
process and in accordance with patient care standards, guidelines
and the State Nurse Practice Act. Demonstrates personal
accountability for relationship-based care, organizational mission,
and core values.
What You Bring/Job Requirements In addition to bringing your whole
self to the workplace each day, qualified candidates will need the
* RN License required; Current state nursing licenses or RN license
from a participating state in the National Licensure Compact
* Nursing Diploma or Associates Degree in Nursing required;
Bachelors Degree in Nursing preferred
* Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing required for new
graduates, preferred for experienced RN's
* BLS from the American Heart Association (AHA) required
* 1 year OB experience preferred
* Nursing skills and knowledge base specific to specialty
* NIHSS required within 6 months of hire or transfer
* NRP required within 6 months of hire or transfer
Physical Requirements - Medium Work - (Exert up to 50lbs force
occasionally, and/or up to 20lbs frequently, and/or up to 10lbs
Your Connected Community When people and places align, incredible
things happen. Just like the 21,000+ amazing associates who work
here, every community within Centura Health's connected ecosystem
has its own unique history, story and personality.
Bob Wilson Memorial Grant Hospital is a 26-bed facility serving the
community since 1951 with a comprehensive range of inpatient and
outpatient services including: Case management, CT Scan, Diabetic
Education, Dietary Consult, EEG/EKG, Emergency Care, Laboratory,
Magnetic Resonance Imaging, Mammography, Nuclear Medicine,
Obstetrics (prenatal, postpartum, delivery), Primary and Specialty
Clinic, Physical Therapy, Radiology, Respiratory Therapy, Surgery,
swing beds and ultrasound.
Caring for Your Whole Well Being We're committed to delivering
whole person care and understand that a comprehensive benefits
package enriches the lives of our associates at work and at home.
At Centura Health, we offer incredible benefits that impact mind,
body, and spirit to eligible associates. Our total rewards are
designed with your well-being in mind and may include:
* 401K, which includes matching when eligible
* Three Health Insurance Plan Options including covering eligible
* Two Dental Insurance Plan Options including covering eligible
* Vision Insurance including covering eligible dependents
* Daycare & Medical Flexible Spending Account Options
* Leaves of Absence, Short Term Disability, and Long-Term
* Life Insurance and Spouse & Child/Dependent Life Insurance
* Voluntary Benefits including Hospital Indemnity Coverage,
Critical Illness, Accident, Permanent Life insurance, and Norton
* Paid Time Off & Sick Pay
* Shift Differentials
* Employee Wellness Resources
* Employee Assistance Programs
* Tuition Reimbursement
* Relocation assistance based on location
* Associate Discounts for Phone, Cell Phone Plans, Auto Insurance,
Home Insurance, Auto Buying, Pet Insurance, and much more...
The pay rate for this position is listed above and varies based on
experience, skills, and comparison to others who are already in
this role. *If you do not see the pay range for this position
listed, you are on a third-party job board. All our pay ranges are
posted on our careers site www.centura.org/careers. Please visit
our careers' page and apply today!
Keywords: Centura Health, Amarillo , RN OB, PRN Variable, Healthcare , Ulysses, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!