RN / Registered Nurse / Texas / Any / Travel RN- Emergency Department Job
Company: All Medical Personnel
Posted on: November 18, 2021
Specialty: Travel RN-Cath LabLocations: Enid, OklahomaShift:
DaysDuration: 13 weeksStart Date: ASAPJob Description
- Involves the patient and family psychosocial, spiritual,
emotional, educational, physical, population specific, and
diversity needs in care assessment.
- Coordinates the implementation of the interdisciplinary plan of
care for assigned patients. Develops goals, treatment plans, and
discharge plans that meet individual patient/family needs.
- Actively participates in bedside report (as appropriate) to
ease anxiety and address important points of care, concerns, and
progress with the patient/family.
- Acts with integrity, consistency, and respect for differing
- Leads or participates in the design and implementation of
systems that support effective teamwork.
- Utilizes clinical reasoning and knowledge based on
evidence-based practice outcomes and research studies as the basis
for decision making and comprehensive patient care.
- Demonstrates quality through accurate documentation of core
measures and concurrent use of tools and resources to ensure high
compliance is achieved (core measure checklist, double checks,
- Participates in efforts to minimize cost and eliminate waste
and unnecessary duplication.
- Utilizes policies, procedures, and evidence-based guidelines to
improve the quality of practice.
- Demonstrates competent clinical and documentation skills,
critical thinking, and nursing judgment.
- Follows facility policies and procedures to promote patient
safety (i.e. safe medication administration, equipment safety
practices, radiation safety, fire prevention, etc).
- Reports errors (facility and unit) to promote analysis of
errors and design of prevention or system improvements.
- Incorporates patient data from multiple sources to identify
problems and assure timely and appropriate intervention.
- Ensures the confidentiality and security of patient information
while advocating for and involving the patient as appropriate.
- Makes discretionary patient care decisions/interventions
independently within the scope of practice (selects a course of
action consistent with the patient's needs and is accountable for
decisions). Is self-directed and decision oriented.
- Practices interdependently, utilizing the skills and
observations of team members appropriately.
- Practices with respect and dignity and advocates for the
- Facilitates problem resolution among peers and unlicensed team
members when behaviors and decisions are not within the range of
- Evaluates changes in the patient condition and reports
significant findings to the physician. Involves all disciplines,
patient & family to coordinate effective medical and nursing
interventions including rescue to achieve positive outcomes.
- Performs other duties as required and assigned. Qualifications
- Minimum of 2 years recent Cath Lab and/or Critical Care
- Active RN license
- ADN required, BSN preferred
- Current ACLS and PALS required?Benefits
- Day 1 Health benefits (Health/Vision/Dental)
- Weekly Pay
- Direct Deposit
- Travel reimbursement
- State License reimbursement
- About UsAll Medical Personnel is a national leader in
healthcare staffing recognized by Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA)
as one of the nation's largest healthcare staffing firms. Our goal
is to simplify the Nursing process with a flexible and personalized
approach. Our clients range from local, regional and national
healthcare organizations throughout the United States. Whatever the
focus of your medical career, we can help you find the perfect
nursing opportunity!If you're interested, please:1) Email with your
Resume/Questions 2) OR call me at the number belowBest
Regards,Paula ClevelandSenior Account ManagerAll Medical Personnel
- NursingMain: 800-410-0084Email:
Keywords: All Medical Personnel, Amarillo , RN / Registered Nurse / Texas / Any / Travel RN- Emergency Department Job, Healthcare , Amarillo, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!