Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN)
Company: Coronado Healthcare
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Job DescriptionSeeking FT Licensed Vocational Nurses (LVN)**
$5000 Sign On Bonus**Competitive pay, full benefits, tuition
reimbursement!ResponsibilitiesUnder the supervision of the Director
of Nursing, the Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) provides nursing
care to residents as prescribed by the physician and in accordance
with standards of nursing practices and regulations, and supervises
the Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) staff in the delivery of
direct resident care. Qualifications
- Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) in good standing and currently
licensed by the State.
- Ability to relate positively to residents and families and work
cooperatively with other employees.
- Capable of maintaining regular attendance.
- Ability to supervise other employees and work cooperatively to
obtain resident care objectives.
- Meet all local health regulations, and successfully complete a
post-offer health assessment.
- Physical and sensory requirements (with or without the aid of
mechanical devices): walking, reaching, climbing, bending, lifting,
grasping, fine hand coordination, pushing and pulling, ability to
hear and respond to pages; ability to distinguish smells, tastes
and temperatures, ability to read and write, ability to communicate
both verbally and in writing with residents, families, personnel,
vendors and consultants; ability to remain calm under stress.
- 6 months nursing experienceWe are an equal opportunity employer
and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race,
color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status,
genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by
federal, state or local laws.
Keywords: Coronado Healthcare, Amarillo , Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN), Healthcare , Pampa, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!