Company: Merritt Hawkins
Posted on: August 3, 2022
Radiology opening in Amarillo, Texas. This and other physician
jobs brought to you by DocCafe
Job Description & Requirements
Radiology Physician in Texas
StartDate: ASAP Pay Rate: $700000.00 - 750000.00
A reputable full-service radiology practice committed to delivering
exceptional service is seeking a board-certified,
fellowship-trained radiologist to join its team. This position
offers highly competitive compensation while living and working in
Texas-one of the most sought-after states in the nation.
- 1-year track to partnership within a stable, collegial
- Practice general diagnostic radiology + the ability to
- Incredible income potential-current partners earning
- Great work-life balance with generous PTO + a light call
- Sign-on bonus + relocation assistance provided
- Access to state-of-the-art facilities + the latest
- Additional moonlighting opportunities available, if desired
Ranked #24 by Niche in "Best Cities to Buy a House in America,"
this inviting Texas community is an ideal place to live and raise a
family. With plenty of small-town charm and access to an array of
big-city amenities, there's something for everyone.
- No state income tax + a low cost of living
- Excellent public + private schools
- Only 30 minutes from Palo Duro Canyon State Park-breathtaking
area for hiking and outdoor activities
- Excellent climate for year-round activities
- Midsized metro area with an international airport
- Medscape names Texas one of its "Best Places to Practice"
- Candidates must be eligible for medical licensure in the State
of Texas and must be board eligible or certified in Radiology.
- Medical degree required
About the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent
physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any
other firm. In addition to being the nation's leader in physician
employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also
recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN
Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. - We
encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Radiology Physician, Radiologist, Radiology Doctor, Radiology
Specialist, Imaging Radiologist, Diagnostic Radiologist,
radiology,, radiology, radiologist
Keyphrases: radiology tech jobs, radiology technician jobs, mobile
radiology jobs, outpatient radiology jobs, radiology assistant
jobs, cat scan technician jobs, cat scan tech jobs, echocardiogram
jobs, ultrasound technician jobs, ultrasound technicians jobs,
ultrasound technologist jobs, registered ultrasound technologist
jobs, radiology technologist jobs, radiologic technology jobs,
ultrasound jobs, ultrasonography jobs, sonography jobs, rad tech
jobs, echocardiography technician jobs, radiologist jobs
Keywords: Merritt Hawkins, Amarillo , Radiology Physician, Healthcare , Amarillo, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!