Neurohospitalist Opportunity - Amarillo, TX BSA Hospitalist Group
Company: Permanent Placement Resources, LLC
Posted on: August 3, 2022
Neurology opening in Amarillo, Texas. This and other physician
jobs brought to you by DocCafe
Neurohospitalist Opportunity - Amarillo, TX (Explore The Great
Outdoors - Short Drive to NM, CO, OK) BSA Hospitalist Group
BSA Hospitalist Group, a team of 31 physicians and 8 advanced
practitioners, is looking for a NeuroHospitalist to join the team.
Our group of BC/BE physicians have extensive practice experience,
excellent teamwork and a highly collaborative approach in serving
the patients and providers throughout the Texas Panhandle and the
Tri-State region. BSA Hospital, is a 445-bed acute care hospital
with extensive service lines. The schedule is 7 days on/ 7 days
off. We offer a competitive salary, Quality and Productivity bonus
opportunity. A full and comprehensive benefit package
About BSA Health System:
- BSA is an extensive hospital system in Amarillo, Texas
providing clinical excellence to the Texas Panhandle and the
tristate area. BSA is acclaimed for its superior quality and
- American Heart Association/American Stroke Association: Stroke
Honor Roll Gold Plus Quality Achievement Award.
- BSA is the fourth largest employer in Amarillo, with a medical
staff of more than 450 physicians and about 3,000 employees. BSA
fosters an environment that allows employees to provide superior
patient care in alignment with our mission.
- Recognized by Watson Health as a Top 100 Hospital in the nation
(in 2012, 2013, 2016, 2017, & 2019)
- Has been recognized as Modern Healthcare's Best
- CMS rates BSA with 4-stars for patient experience
- Preferred health system in the market
- Competitive salary compensation
- Quality and Productivity bonus
- Full Benefits package
- Relocation assistance
- Signing Bonus
- CME allowance
- The Amarillo metro area has a total population of roughly
268,000 residents and is situated within Potter and Randall
counties. With an altitude of 3,672, and low humidity the area
experiences more than 270 sunny days annually.
- Catchment area of 500,000 people
- Major industries in Amarillo include farm & ranch, education,
banking, defense and medical services. Amarillo's economy is
thriving with an unemployment rate beating both the State and
National average. Amarillo's cost of living remains one of the
lowest in the country.
- American, United and Southwest Airlines serve Rick Husband
Amarillo International Airport has more than 50 daily arrivals and
- The Texas Panhandle offers a multitude of outdoor activities.
Downtown Amarillo has experienced rapid growth, which has resulted
in the addition of new activities and attractions. Enjoy AA
professional baseball and cultural amenities ranging from the Lone
Star Ballet, Amarillo Symphony and Amarillo Little Theater.
Botanical Gardens and the Amarillo Museum of Art to family-friendly
activities such as the Amarillo Zoo or the Don Harrington Discovery
- Explore beautiful Palo Duro Canyon, the nation's second largest
canyon. Palo Duro opens up from a flat plain to an 800-foot deep
canyon covering more than 20,000 acres providing hiking, biking and
outdoor opportunities year round.
- Easy half day drive to the Rocky Mountains!
- U.S. Route 66–Sixth Street Historic District is a hub for
dining and antiques
- No state income tax
Thank you for your consideration. Please let me know if you have
interest in this opportunity and I will facilitate getting you
Director of Recruiting
Keyphrases: neurology jobs, neurophysiology technologist jobs,
neurology critical care jobs, neurologist jobs, pediatric neurology
Keywords: Permanent Placement Resources, LLC, Amarillo , Neurohospitalist Opportunity - Amarillo, TX BSA Hospitalist Group, Healthcare , Amarillo, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!