LPN - Med Surg
Company: National Staffing Solutions
Posted on: September 19, 2022
Hospice/Palliative Medicine opening in Liberal, Kansas. This and
other lpn/lvn jobs brought to you by NursingJobCafe.com
At National Staffing Solutions, we have the privilege and honor of
working with dedicated healthcare professionals that make a
positive impact in aiding those needing healthcare services across
the U.S. every day. It is our passion, drive and integrity that
enables us to continue our focus in assisting remarkable healthcare
professionals like yourself in solidifying the best career
opportunities available to you.We're currently seeking a LPN - Med
Surg to join our amazing team.Details of the LPN opening:
- Anticipated start date: 10/03/2022
- Salary: $1227.60 - $1546.02 weekly
- Anticipated duration of assignment: 13 weeks
- Anticipated schedule: 3x12 Nights
- Enjoy peace of mind knowing you can elect Day One Medical
BenefitsDaily Range of Responsibilities of the LPN:
- Coordinates and consults with health care team members in
assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating the patient care
- Answer questions and educate the patient about surgical
- Observe and record patient vital signs and medical
- Observe, monitor, and adjust specialized equipment. Interpret
and record electronic displays.
- Provides bedside care for a variety of patients, which could
include pre- and post-surgery patients.
- Monitor patient and initiate corrective actions if the patient
displays adverse reactions or symptomatology.
- Educate the patient and/or family members as the physician
prescribed, by teaching them how to manage their injury/illness and
by explaining home care needs after treatment.
- Insert catheters, start IV's and change dressings.
- Prepare equipment and assist the physician in the examination
and treatment of patient.
- Participate in the planning for discharge.
- Accurately record all information regarding care and treatment
completely and concisely in a timely manner and in the appropriate
format.Qualifications for the LPN:
- Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing.
- Licensed to practice as a Practical Nurse (LPN) with active
license(s) in the state(s) in which employed and practices.
- One or more year(s) of current Med Surg experience as a
- Current BLS/BCLS and/or ACLS Certifications.
- Educated on and follows HIPAA regulations; maintains strict
confidentiality of client information.
- Follows Infection Control, Standard Precautions and OSHA
standards for the healthcare professional.Submit your resume to us
today for consideration of the LPN opening and one of our dedicated
recruiters will be in touch within 24 business hours.We are an
equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We
do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national
origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran
status, or disability status.
Keywords: National Staffing Solutions, Amarillo , LPN - Med Surg, Healthcare , Liberal, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!