Nurse Practitioner - Part-Time - Dermatology
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Nurse Practitioner - Part-TimeNurse Practitioner - Part-Time
Job Title Nurse Practitioner - Part-Time Job ID 27692138 Location
Amarillo, TX 79106 Other Location Description Healogics is hiring a
Part-Time Nurse Practitioner (NP) to support our Skilled Nursing
Facilities in Amarillo, Texas.
Come Heal With Us!
Schedule: Part-Time, 1 day/week to fall between Monday through
Friday, with flexible hours generally ranging between 8 a.m. - 5
Our Nurse Practitioners work with supervision from our wound care
physicians to provide high quality wound care within the post-acute
care setting. They drive clinical practice guidelines and ensure
every patient is receiving the most effective treatment
Healogics is the Global Wound Care leader, driven by Providers who
impact the lives of an underserved, growing patient population of
over 7 million individuals. We're proud to set the standard in our
field, boasting the largest wound database on the planet: the
foundation for wound care research and development, worldwide. Our
Wound Care Providers enjoy a collaborative community, supported by
technology for innovative care solutions, as well as passionate
Regional Medical Directors and visionary leadership, including our
Chief Medical Officer, Dr. William Ennis - the founder of the first
wound healing and tissue repair fellowship in the United States
Nurse Practitioner, Wound Care Job Responsibilities:
* Evaluates and manages patients for wound care and ensuring
delivered care meets current standards of practice.
* Adheres to Healogics clinical practice guidelines for wound
* Performs nursing that is accurate, efficient, and consistent with
the patient's needs.
* Coordinates the patient plan of care with the physician and the
facility's clinical disciplines to address patient needs, evaluate
the effectiveness of care, and assess changes to the patient
medical condition to ensure healing outcome goals.
* Ensures that education is provided to the facility staff
regarding the management of the patient's wound(s).
* Maintains communication and a working relationship with the
facility Administrator, DON, team of health care providers, and
patient family members in regard to wound care services
* Demonstrates competency in the position of wound care including
assessment, debridement, and plan of care.
* Participates in the Quality Improvement Program to optimize
quality service and maintain a high level of patient
* Serves as a patient advocate, initiating action to provide
continuity of care outside the facility setting.
Nurse Practitioner Education and Experience Requirements:
* MSN, Board certified
* Nurse Practitioner license
* DEA License
* Two years clinical experience as Nurse Practitioner
* Wound Care and Dermatology experience a plus
At Healogics, we believe that a people-first, patient-centered
employment experience begins with providing exceptional benefits
and compensation. We believe in providing our dedicated team
members with competitive compensation and benefits packages. From
tuition reimbursement to a matching 401(k) plan, we provide
comprehensive benefits to all full-time Healogics employees.
Why should you Come Heal With Us?
* People-first, Patient-centered - We view our patients and our
teammates as people, first.
* Serving Others - Be part of a team that helps the large,
underserved population of people suffering from chronic wounds.
* Collaboration - Work with thousands of clinical colleagues,
sharing best practices and clinical outcomes.
* Work/Life Harmony - Healogics clinical staff typically has a
weekday schedule, creating more time for family and friends. Our
providers have a schedule that rarely, if ever, includes evening,
on-call or weekend responsibilities.
* Locations Nationwide - We have team members healing patients in
over 600+ locations across the country.
* National Presence with a Family Feel - Healogics operates
locally, with a family feel, but has a national presence and
* Committed to Nurse Development - We offer an extensive competency
program, tuition reimbursement, and ANCC accredited continuing
* Healthy Working Environment - Operate in an environment that is
safe, empowering and satisfying.
Are you ready to come heal with Healogics Specialty Physicians?
Please email Emma at Emma.Pulley@Healogics.com for more
Salary for this position generally ranges between $95,000 -
$120,000. This range is an estimate, based on potential employee
qualifications: education, experience, geography as well as
operational needs and other considerations permitted by law.
Option 2: Create a New Profile
Keywords: Healogics, Amarillo , Nurse Practitioner - Part-Time - Dermatology, Healthcare , Amarillo, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!