Physician / Sleep Medicine / Texas / Locum or Permanent / Sleep Medicine physician opening
Posted on: May 23, 2023
Seeking BE/BC Sleep Medicine physician to join an established
team of one physician and two Nurse Practitioners.
- Outpatient Only
- Will consider Neurology or Pulmonary physicians w/ BE/BC in
- Sleep Disorder Center is Accredited by the American Academy of
- No Call Requirement
- 6 Sleep Disorder Rooms
- Epic EMR Compensation & Benefits:
- Base salary + wRVU production incentive
- CME allowance
- Sign-on bonus
- Medical debt assistance + Consultative services by Navigate
- Relocation allowance
- Residency stipend
- Paid malpractice coverage
- Health benefits + Retirement plan
- Marketing + practice growth assistance The Community:
- The Amarillo metro area has a total population of roughly
268,000 residents and is situated within Potter and Randall
counties. With an altitude of 3,672, low humidity and gentle
breezes, the area experiences more than 270 sunny days
- Amarillo is a thriving mid-size city. Lowest unemployment rate
in Texas. Major industries include national defense/weapons
assembly, food packaging & distribution, education, healthcare, oil
& gas, and a heavy regional influence around ranching and farming.
Amarillo has been ranked as one of the least expensive urban areas
in America to live.
- American, United and Southwest Airlines serve Rick Husband
Amarillo International Airport with more than 50 daily arrivals and
- Situated in close proximity to explore New Mexico, Colorado,
Kansas, & Oklahoma. Enjoy easy access to the mountains of Colorado
and New Mexico
- Enjoy outdoor activities like camping, hiking, mountain biking,
horseback riding and rock climbing to concerts, museums and fine
dining, Amarillo and the surrounding areas offer something for
everyone. Downtown Amarillo has experienced rapid growth, which has
resulted in the addition of new activities and attractions. Enjoy
cultural amenities ranging from the Amarillo Globe News for the
Performing Arts, Amarillo Botanical Gardens and the Amarillo Museum
of Art to family-friendly activities such as the Amarillo Zoo or
the Don Harrington Discovery Center.
- Enjoy The Sodpoodles AA Professional Baseball affiliated with
the Arizona Diamond Backs.
- Explore beautiful Palo Duro Canyon, the nation s second largest
canyon. Palo Duro opens up from a flat plain to an 800-foot deep
canyon covering more than 20,000 acres providing hiking, biking and
outdoor opportunities year round.
- U.S. Route 66 Sixth Street Historic District is a hub for
dining and antiques
- No state income tax APPLY NOW or TEXT Job and email address to
. Search all of our provider opportunities here:
Keywords: Confidential, Amarillo , Physician / Sleep Medicine / Texas / Locum or Permanent / Sleep Medicine physician opening, Healthcare , Amarillo, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...