Nocturnist Hospitalist Employment Amarillo, TX - 600K Service Area in Tri-state Region
Company: Ardent Health Services
Posted on: May 27, 2023
BSA Hospitalist Group, a team of 26 physicians and 4 advanced
practitioners, is looking for a Nocturnist to join its team in
Amarillo, TX. Our group of BC/BE Internal Medicine & Family
Medicine physicians have extensive practice experience, excellent
teamwork, and a highly collaborative approach to serving the
patients and providers throughout the Texas Panhandle and the
Tri-State region. About the position:
- BSA Hospital, is a 450-bed acute care hospital with extensive
- Complete nocturnal admitting assistance provided by Texas Tech
Family Medicine Residency Program
- 7 days on/ 7 days off schedule
- Competitive salary with an additional Nocturnist pay incentive
Recruitment Package may include:
- Base salary + wRVU production incentive
- CME allowance
- Sign-on bonus
- Medical debt assistance + Consultative services by Navigate
- Relocation allowance
- Residency stipend
- Paid malpractice coverage
- Health benefits + Retirement plan
- Marketing + practice growth assistance About BSA Health System:
- BSA Health System is an extensive hospital system in Amarillo,
Texas, providing clinical excellence to the Texas Panhandle and the
tri-state area (600K Services Area). BSA is acclaimed for its
superior quality and customer service.
- BSA is the fourth largest employer in Amarillo, with a medical
staff of more than 450 physicians and about 3,400 employees. BSA
fosters an environment that allows employees to provide superior
patient care in alignment with our mission.
- Recognized by Watson Health as a Top 100 Hospital in the nation
(in 2012, 2013, 2016, 2017, & 2019)Recognized as Modern Healthcare
s Best Employer
- CMS rates BSA with 4-stars for patient experience
- Preferred health system in the market
About the Community:
- The Amarillo metro area has a total population of roughly
242,000 residents and is situated within Potter and Randall
counties. With an altitude of 3,672, and low humidity the area
experiences more than 270 sunny days annually.
- With no state income tax and a thriving economy, Amarillo's
major industries in Amarillo include farm & ranch, education,
banking, defense and medical services. Amarillo s cost of living
remains one of the lowest in the country.
- Rick Husband Amarillo International Airport offers more than 50
daily arrivals and departures.
- The Texas Panhandle offers a multitude of outdoor activities,
including the beautiful Palo Duro Canyon. Downtown Amarillo has
experienced rapid growth, which has resulted in the addition of new
activities and attractions. Enjoy AA professional baseball and
cultural amenities ranging from the Lone Star Ballet, Amarillo
Symphony, and Amarillo Little Theater. Botanical Gardens and the
Amarillo Museum of Art to family-friendly activities such as the
Amarillo Zoo or the Don Harrington Discovery Center.
- U.S. Route 66 Sixth Street Historic District is a hub for
dining and antiques
Keywords: Ardent Health Services, Amarillo , Nocturnist Hospitalist Employment Amarillo, TX - 600K Service Area in Tri-state Region, Healthcare , Amarillo, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...