Company: Sound Physicians
Posted on: September 13, 2018
Hospitalist opening in Amarillo, Texas. This and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com Through People, We Make a DifferenceBeing a physician-led practice is a big part of who we are. Our practice is built by all of us, and everyone is empowered to contribute and make our practice even better. Sound Physicians fosters an environment of engagement, where both individual and team contributions are encouraged and rewarded.Northwest Texas Health Center, as a designated tertiary care academic institution, the hospital provides patients with advanced technological innovations for diagnosis and treatment of a wide range of clinical conditions. Northwest is nationally known for heart, emergency, stroke and children's care.
- 495-bed hospital
- Established 10 physician team, including two nocturnist and a Clinical Performance Nurse
- Northwest is nationally known for heart, emergency, stroke and children's care
- Residents run codes
- No Call environment
- Open ICU
- 7 on/off schedule, 12-hour shifts with focus on continuity of care; Days Only - option to pick up extra shifts and/or nights if available/li>
- Need to be comfortable with procedures; 24/7 support for procedures including Anesthesiologist, ED, and Surgeons
- Critical Care background preferred, but not required
- Competitive pay with $360k+per year, commencement bonus, paid relocation, and bonus structure
- Technology support for efficiency, including bedside charge captureCommitment to our Front-Line ProvidersOur talented providers are the key to fulfilling our mission. We focus on optimizing the practice environment so our providers can feel really proud of the care they give. This is the key to engagement. We optimize workloads effectively, reducing inefficiencies and consistently exceeding expectations through service excellence to our providers.
- Access to our proprietary learning platform, SoundInstitute---, for continuing education, and professional development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME
- Secure your future via Sound Physicians' Path to Partnership--- track + attain incentive-based rewards based upon performanceLocation & LifestyleAmarillo is historically known as "The Yellow Rose of Texas," as the city takes its name from the Spanish word for yellow and has been most recently referred to as "Rotor City, USA" for its V-22 Osprey hybrid aircraft assembly plant.
- Recently voted as one of the top cities in the country to start a business and raise a family
- Clean, modern downtown with a small town feeling
- Low cost of living
- Relatively dry climate; summer days are warm to hot with low humidity with pleasant evenings
- Located near the middle of the Texas Panhandle; Amarillo sits closer in proximity to Oklahoma, New Mexico, and Colorado borders Keyphrases: hospitalist jobs
Keywords: Sound Physicians, Amarillo , Hospitalist, Healthcare , Amarillo, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!