RN and LVN Nurses, Days
Company: Children's Home Healthcare
Posted on: February 8, 2019
Registered Nurse (RN) Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) All children are special. Not all healthcare specializes. At Children's Home Healthcare, we specialize in pediatric home healthcare for medically-complex children. Our agencies offer a variety of different services in order to better suit the needs of your unique child. These services include private duty nursing, pediatric skilled nursing care, neonatal care, ventilator and tracheostomy care, gastric feedings, infusion therapy, skilled nursing visits, patient education and training.
SHIFTS for Registered Nurse, Licensed Vocational Nurse (RN/LVN):
- Monday - Friday: 9a - 5p: Low Acuity; LVN ONLY
- Monday - Friday: 8a - 5p; Low Acuity
- Mon-Tues 3:30p-7:30p; Wed 3:30p-8:30p; Thurs-Fri 3:30p-5:30p - low acuity, LVN only, must have transportation
- Wednesday - Saturday: 7a - 7p: High Acuity
- Thursdays, 7a - 7p; High Acuity;
- Friday: 12:00p - 8:00p; Saturday & Sunday: 12:00p - 10:00p, low acuity, lift required
- Monday - Tuesday; 8a - 10p; low acuity;_ ***$1000.00 Sign On Bonus***_
- Monday through Friday: 6a - 7:15a; low acuity
- Wednesday - Friday: 12p - 6p; Low Acuity
- Mon,Wed,Fri OR Tue & Thur: 4:30p-9:30p: low acuity and lifting
- 3 Days a Week; 7a - 7p; High Acuity
- Days Shifts, 12 Hr shifts; Low Acuity
- Weekend Days; Low Acuity
- Variable Hour shifts also available!
Registered Nurse (RN) Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) Essential Functions
- Administer medications, render treatment to pediatric patients
- Collaborate with physicians when clarification is required on the Plan of Care
- Consider the age of the patient and his or her emotional stability when following appropriate treatment, notate unusual reactions
- Collaborate with Clinical Supervisor concerning patients' medical records as needed
Registered Nurse (RN) Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) Benefits:
- Competitive Pay & Direct Deposit
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Supplemental Insurance through Aflac
- PTO; Holiday Pay; Nights and Weekend Differential Pay; Nurse Referral Program
- Paid Training
At CHH, we understand that medically-complex patients require specialized and intensive treatment over time, and sometimes not at the most convenient hours. That is why we have trained staff on call 24 hours a day, seven days a week. In addition to medical care for your child, we also provide effective education, clinical services, and support. With CHH's specialized pediatric home healthcare, we can assure today's children have every opportunity to succeed tomorrow.
Keywords: Children's Home Healthcare, Amarillo , RN and LVN Nurses, Days, Healthcare , Amarillo, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!