Company: Merritt Hawkins
Posted on: March 11, 2019
Radiology opening in Amarillo, Texas. This and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com Job Description & Requirements
Neuroradiology Physician in Texas
StartDate: 08/01/2019Pay Rate: $500000.00 - 650000.00
Merritt Hawkins invites you to examine this very exceptional Neuroradiology practice opportunity in Texas. Join a well-established group of physicians that offers the full spectrum of radiologic professional services to patients, referring physicians, hospitals, and imaging centers. Collectively, this group has in-depth experience in all major fields of radiology including fellowship training in Neuroradiology, Musculoskeletal, Body Imaging, Breast Imaging, Interventional, Pediatric, Women's--Imaging, and Nuclear Medicine.
- Fellowship-trained--Neuroradiologist needed
- 40+ year-old group with strong, collegial relationships and very stable hospital contracts
- 25-physician group with 22 being partners
- 2-year partnership track and $650,000+ income potential----
- State-of-the-art facilities with the latest technology
- $20,000 sign-on bonus and up to $10,000 in relocation assistanceCommunity
The area is a perfect mix of everything a large city can provide, with the convenience of living in a non-congested setting. Easy access to the best the Southwest has to offer. Enjoy year-round activities such as golf, tennis, hiking, and biking in an attractive climate. A great family community in the midst of a metro area without big city hassles of over-saturated physician markets, crime, and traffic.--
- Warm summers, mild winters, and low humidity
- Low cost of living
- Friendly, small-town feel and big-city amenities with a prosperous, diverse economy
- City boasts exemplary school districts, both public and private
- Recreational lakes for fishing, boating, scuba diving, and water sports
- Championship golf year-round and state parks that offer hiking, camping, and horseback riding
- Fine arts: ballet, opera, and symphony
- International airport for quick access all overI am currently scheduling interviews and expect this position to fill quickly. If this is of interest to you, please submit an inquiry today.
About the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation's leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer.-- We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Neuroradiology, Neuroradiologist, Neuro, Radiology Neuro, Radiology Neurology, Neuroimaging Keyphrases: radiology tech jobs, mobile radiology jobs, outpatient radiology jobs, radiology assistant jobs, echocardiogram jobs, cat scan technician jobs, ultrasound technicians jobs, registered ultrasound technologist jobs, radiologic technology jobs, ultrasound technologist jobs, ultrasound technician jobs, ultrasound jobs, cat scan tech jobs, ultrasonography jobs, sonography jobs, radiology technologist jobs, radiology technician jobs, rad tech jobs, echocardiography technician jobs, radiologist jobs
Keywords: Merritt Hawkins, Amarillo , Neuroradiology Physician, Healthcare , Amarillo, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!