Company: Merritt Hawkins
Posted on: March 17, 2019
Hospitalist opening in Amarillo, Texas. This and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com Job Description & Requirements
Hospitalist Physician in Texas
StartDate: 12/31/2019Available Shifts: M-T: 8-5 F: 8-12 Pay Rate: $270000.00 - 355000.00
Merritt Hawkins invites you to consider the following Internal Medicine--practice opportunities here in Texas.
- Hospital employment at a 440+ bed hospital recognized for quality, customer service,--and an outstanding patient experience
- Base, bonus, and quality incentive
- Incredible team with minimal turnover with 20+--hospitalists
- 7 on / 7 off with 12 shifts per month
- Low census with 15--to 17--patients per day--and great quality of life
- Ability to moonlight with extra shifts paid at $160 per hour
- Sign-on bonus and relocation allowance
- Comprehensive benefits include health, dental, vision, life, disability, and more
- 1 week for CME with $5,000 allowance
- Retirement with match
- Potential stipend for those transitioning from residencyIn addition to these tremendous practice opportunities you will enjoy the following metropolitan amenities:
- Texas is consistently ranked as one of the best states to practice medicine
- Benefits to practicing in Texas include--no state income tax, tort reform, and a booming economy
- International airport with--immediate access and very convenient
- Medical school and residency training programs
- Exemplary public and private schooling options
- Affordable real estate options ranging from incredible country club properties to historical neighborhoods
- State parks with 30 miles of hiking, biking, and equestrian trails through the "Grand Canyon of Texas"
- NCAA collegiate and professional sports
- Experience the arts including symphony, ballet, opera, museums, and concerts
- Short drive or flight to mountains and skiingWe are actively recruiting. If you are interested and would like to pursue either position further position further, please give us a call or respond with a copy of your CV and the best telephone number to reach you.
About the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation's leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer.-- We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Hospitalist, General Medicine, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md Keyphrases: hospitalist jobs
Keywords: Merritt Hawkins, Amarillo , Hospitalist Physician, Healthcare , Amarillo, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!