District Talent Manager
Company: WIS International
Posted on: January 12, 2022
Job Title: District Talent Manager - Amarillo, TX Full Time-
Salaried Non-exempt Perks of Working with WIS/RGIS
- Career Growth: RGIS is committed to creating opportunities for
those who aspire for more. We are always looking for amazing
candidates to grow into new and larger roles!
- On-the-job paid training and ongoing development
- Commitment to safe work environments
- Health, Dental and Vision insurance available at competitive
- MyTime paid vacation accrual
- Opportunities for paid travel
- Diverse and inclusive employer committed to your success
WIS/RGIS District Talent Manager Job Preview The District Talent
Manager is an experienced people leader who will be an integral
part of the team within their assigned group of Districts. The
District Talent Manager is responsible for recruiting, onboarding,
training, development and retention of new associates in their
designated geography. This role leads the hiring and training
efforts in a group of districts and is responsible for full cycle
recruitment, successful execution of onboarding programs, and
training and developing new hires. The District Talent Manager will
report to the Regional Talent Manager and work hand in hand with
District Managers to ensure associate readiness for upcoming
business needs. What can YOU bring to the Team? SPIRIT!
- Service - Deliver excellence in everything you do.
- Pride - Do the right thing, the first time!
- Integrity - Strong work ethic, accountable, and honest. Safe
- Results - Execute your role with urgency and accuracy.
- Innovation - Eager to learn new skills! Excited to work in a
- Teamwork - Reliable and motivated part of an excellent team,
your success is our success! Position Requirements
- Bachelor s degree or an equivalent of experience may be
considered in lieu of degree
- A minimum of three (3) years of experience in recruitment,
training, onboarding, or operations
- Strong people and team leadership skills with a proven track
record of recruiting, hiring, training and developing talent for
future bench strength
- A passion for People Leadership, coaching, mentoring and
developing of employees
- Experience with sourcing new talent, social media marketing and
- Advanced MS Office skills
- Experience with ATS and HRIS systems
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills Working
Conditions: Work may be sedentary at times: must be able to sit for
extended periods of time and use a computer, keyboard, and mouse,
frequently. Frequent local travel is required by automobile (up to
75% of the time). Occasional longer distance travel via plane or
automobile, including overnight stays may be required (up to 25% of
the time). Please note that this Job Description is not designed to
cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or
responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job.
Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time
with or without notice. For more information on WIS/RGIS, visit our
website at www.rgis.com. WIS/RGIS is an Equal Opportunity Employer,
committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Keywords: WIS International, Amarillo , District Talent Manager, Hospitality & Tourism , Amarillo, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!