Company: Sonic Drive-in - SERJ Drive-in Kansas
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Under New Management - Up to $15 per hour DOE. We offer paid
time off for PT & FT employees and medical, dental and vision
insurance for FT employees.
As a SONIC Drive-In Shift Manager, you are responsible for
assisting the General Manager and Assistant General Manager in
managing the daily operations of the restaurant to provide quality
food in a clean, safe, and efficient manner so that guests will
have an enjoyable experience at the SONIC Drive-In.
As a Shift Manager you will:
1. Performs all duties in the Basic Stations (Fountain & Frozen,
Dresser, Front Swamp, Back Swamp, Grill, Switchboard, Expeditor,
Food Prep, Carhop, Skating Carhop and if applicable, Drive-Thru) as
needed and depending on store volume, during a shift to ensure the
preparation (portion control), temperature, packaging, appearance,
presentation, taste and service of all menu items meet operational
2. Trains, monitors and coaches crew members.
3. Operates switchboard and records customer order, repeats order
in a clear and understandable manner.
4. Operates Drive-Thru window and sales register and makes accurate
change quickly and efficiently.
5. Prepares fountain drinks and ice cream items.
6. Prepares food by cutting and chopping food items and cooking on
grill or in fryers.
7. Prepares food orders efficiently within 2-3 minute time
8. Packages all menu items into bags or trays and places drink
orders into drink carriers.
9. Serves food to customers in an efficient manner in the
Drive-Thru and as necessary when working in other Basic
10. Moves food product weighing up to 50 lbs into freezer and
shelves stacked from floor to ceiling.
11. Routinely disposes of trash by transporting bags outside and
12. Cleans all areas of drive-in, including mopping, sweeping,
washing dishes, wiping counter-tops and emptying used grease.
13. Performs frequent washing and sanitizing of: food areas, food
preparation tools, and hands.
Additional Shift Manager Duties:
- Instructs crew members about the importance of placing guests'
- Immediately responds to guest requests in a respectful manner.
Reports guest complaints to an immediate supervisor and assists in
resolving such complaints.
- Immediately reports all guest or employee accidents to a member
of the drive-in management team.
- Monitors the drive-in working environment for potential
employee issues and reports issues to a member of the management
- Wears required uniform and appropriate personal protective
equipment as outlined in the Sonic Drive-In operations manual.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned or required.Shift
Manager Job Requirements: --- Effective communication skills ---
Basic math and basic reading skills --- Ability to follow
directions --- Ability to work irregular hours, nights, weekends
and holidays --- Ability to multi-task --- Complies with all Sonic
Drive-In Policies and Procedures, and all health and sanitation
laws and regulations. --- Successfully completes and follows
requirements of all STAR certification and other Sonic Drive-in
training programs. --- Continuous standing, bending, stooping,
lifting, stretching and frequent over-head lifting will be required
when staging, preparing or packaging menu items and/or cleaning.
--- General knowledge and understanding of the restaurant industry
or retail operations required, QSR preferred but not required.
SONIC and its independent franchise owners are Equal Opportunity
Keywords: Sonic Drive-in - SERJ Drive-in Kansas, Amarillo , Shift Manager, Hospitality & Tourism , Ulysses, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!