Shift Supervisor - 1209 S. DUMAS AVE.
Posted on: January 17, 2022
Overview:If you are a positive, energetic person looking for a
career that offers an excellent compensation package and the chance
for advancement, Braum's is the place for you!
We offer excellent benefits and a top of the line bonus program.
Bonus is paid bi-weekly
Position: Shift SupervisorMinimum Experience: 1 yearHourly
Compensation: $15.50 - $16.00 + Bonus(annually
$39,500-$41,500)Shifts: 2:00 pm - Close
Responsibilities:Shift Supervisor's role: Braum's leaders execute
the company's brand strategy and promote its vision, mission and
values, resulting in a great customer experience and maximized
sales. By recognizing the importance of our people, we can
strengthen the team's contribution toward unit goals being
- Teach, coach and provide leadership to the store crew
- Maximize store sales through customer satisfaction and food
- Oversee the shift operations of Braum's food service function,
grocery market and fountain sales.
- Actively participate in monitoring inventory and supply levels,
kitchen equipment, safety and cleanliness as needed.
- Share in responsibility for ensuring that Braum's store
policies and practices are implemented and followed
accordingly.Work Schedule: Work days vary based on a rotating 3
week schedule with an expected 45 hour work week.
Reports to: Assistant ManagerQualifications:If your work experience
demonstrates the following traits/abilities we would like to hear
- Customer focus.
- Work ethic with high standard for integrity.
- Positive approach to training, developing and interacting with
all team members.
- Ability to build a successful team by building an environment
- Ability to adapt to customer and employee needs as well as
store environment conditions.
- Can communicate effectively with leadership team members.
- Follow-up and follow through discipline.
- Initiate action and achieve goals.
- Organized, detailed and able to follow
- Retail experience.
- High School - Diploma or G.E.D.
- Must be at least 21 years oldBenefits:
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- 401k retirement planning with company match
- Short-Term Disability insurance
- Paid vacations
- Product discounts and MORE!
Braum's is an equal opportunity employerA criminal background check
and a job-fit assessment are required as part of the on-boarding
Keywords: Braum's, Amarillo , Shift Supervisor - 1209 S. DUMAS AVE., Hospitality & Tourism , Dumas, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!