Inventory / Merchandising / Shipping Specialist (Product Flow)
Company: Best Buy
Posted on: June 23, 2022
You are in for some awesome perks (Part time and Full time benefits
based on your role and tenure)
* Backup childcare
* Tuition assistance for yourself and dependents
* Generous employee discount
* Medical, dental, paid time off
* Rewards/discounts for learning about new products
* Self-paced learning in sales, leaderships, time management,
inclusion & diversity and so much more
Seasonal employees also receive our generous employee discount.
As a Inventory/Merchandising Specialist you will be part of a
highly energetic and efficient work group handling all the amazing
products we sell. This team is responsible for order retrieval and
shipping, stocking, and counting products across multiple
categories, and assisting customers on the sales floor. At Best
Buy, we create work environments where every employee feels like
they truly belong and contribute to our shared purpose. We're
committed to being one of the best companies for our customers and
employees by fully embracing people from all backgrounds and
identities. Our customer base is diverse, and we are committed to
ensuring our workforce is reflective of the communities we
We are obsessed with building long-term relationships with our
applicants, employees, and customers. If you like working in an
environment that inspires individual and team success, you'd be a
great addition here.
* Assists customers with basic shopping needs and ensures their
needs are met.
* Prepares products to be shipped to other stores and costumers'
* Uses established safety guidelines while operating store
* Completes daily replenishment to ensure product is fully stocked
on the sales floor.
* Ensures products are properly secured to reduce loss and
eliminate hazards to team members and customers.
* Processes online orders and assists customers and other employees
with in-store product pickup.
* Prepares merchandise and displays to ensure customers can see
what's possible and purchase products without delay.
* Receives, ships, and records store inventory.
* Working and thriving in a fast-paced, team-oriented
* Working a flexible schedule that matches your availability
(weekends, nights, holidays, etc.)
* Maneuvering 50-100 pounds with or without accommodations
Keywords: Best Buy, Amarillo , Inventory / Merchandising / Shipping Specialist (Product Flow), Hospitality & Tourism , Amarillo, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!