Company: Hutchinson Oil
Posted on: September 19, 2022
We are looking for ambitious, energetic people to help us serve
our Hutch's customers! Assistant Managers work closely with General
Managers to manage all operations within the store.
Assistant Manager Responsibilities Include:
- Ensure that each Guest receives outstanding Guest Service by
providing a Guest friendly environment which includes greeting and
acknowledging every Guest, maintaining outstanding standards and
solid product knowledge, and providing prompt service.
- Maintain an awareness of all product knowledge information,
merchandise promotions, test merchandise, and advertisements and
promotes these to customers.
- Complete all daily paperwork, scan in vendors and enter
- Perform audits to ensure appropriate inventory levels
- Recruit, train, develop, and communicate with store associates
and assist Store Manager in assessing performance.
- Accurately prioritize job responsibilities so that highest
level of customer service is provided.
- Able to direct the work of other employees and lead by
- In conjunction with the Store Manager, keeps store associates
informed of pertinent operational and policy changes.
- Can operate all aspects of store in Store Manager's
Assistant Manager Benefits Include:
- Great Pay
- Weekly Paychecks
- Medical, Dental & Life Insurance
- Matching 401K Retirement
- Up to 4 weeks Paid Time Off
- Hutch's VIP Points to spend on your own gas, food, or other
items within the store
Keywords: Hutchinson Oil, Amarillo , Assistant Manager, Hospitality & Tourism , Liberal, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!