Retail Sales Associate
Company: Men's Wearhouse
Posted on: November 26, 2022
*Position Title: Consultant*
The Consultant is responsible for all aspects of the customer
experience within multiple-businesses (retail, rental, custom, and
Omni-channel) within a store location. To be successful in this
role the Consultant needs to support and positively impact a
culture of customer-obsession, by being customer-ready and
delivering a world-class experience each and every day. The
Consultant is expected to engage as a member of a high-performing
team through trust, commitment, and a focus on results. The
Consultant must navigate through change in order to adapt to new
programs in a timely manner and to achieve the expected outcome. In
addition the Consultant will contribute to a healthy culture by
working well with and demonstrating respect for colleagues at all
levels and consistently contribute to a positive work
* Consistently demonstrate the benchmark selling techniques for
retail sales, custom clothing sales, and special occasion rentals,
as trained by management and as described in corporate training
* Continuously encourage and participate in team selling.
* Build a relationship with your customer from greeting through
* Participate in monitoring and positively impact the achievement
of the store sales volume and metrics goals. Meet and maintain your
own personal volume goal while maintaining an above average quality
* When possible use tailors for all alteration fittings. When
tailors are not available, be able to accurately fit the customer
and provide recommendations for alterations.
* Assist in receiving shipments, putting away new merchandise,
maintaining a clean, neat, sized and organized store based on our
merchandising to sell standards.
* Assist with visually merchandising the store, including complying
with brand standards with regard to all visual merchandising
* Help monitor the security of all Company property. Report or
document damaged or missing product.
* Assist in conducting merchandise stock counts as requested by
your store management team. Report any discrepancies to the manager
* Effectively participate as a member of a store team where
employees are held accountable for not only individual performance,
but also for interacting with the greater store team in manner that
supports the achievement of established team goals.
* Maintain a workplace free of harassment and discrimination by
strictly adhering to the Company's Anti-Discrimination and
Harassment policies and promptly reporting to your Regional
Manager, Zone Vice President and the Human Resources Department any
concerns that may arise under those policies.
*Physical and Mental Requirements*
* Bend down and squat to locate and pick up merchandise located at
ground level and to assist customers put on shoes; bend down and
crouch to mark pants for alterations. Climb a ladder to reach
merchandise and or supplies located above shoulder level.
* Lift arms and reach over the head to hang or take merchandise off
racks or place on customer.
* Operate a computer and cash register, including manual tasks such
as reaching across the counter to exchange monies with customer,
grasping, pulling, pushing, and folding merchandise to wrap
* Stand and walk for the majority of work shift, sometimes as long
as twelve hours per day, five or sometimes six days per week.
* Frequent (at least 2/3 of the work day) bending and twisting at
neck and waist, crouching and squatting, reaching above and below
shoulder height, grasping, pulling, pushing and fine manipulation
with both hands, lifting up to 50 lbs.
* See and distinguish between fabric patterns and colors.
* Work at least 40 hours per week, which may include working any of
the hours the store is in operation, at least two closing shifts
per week, Saturdays, and six days per week during peak periods.
_Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions._
_Our company celebrates diversity and provides equal employment
opportunity to all applicants and employees without regard to race,
color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
national origin, religion, veteran or military status, age,
physical or mental disability, marital status, or any other
protected status under the law._
*Work Locations: *01262 Amarillo TX 121 Westgate Parkway West
*Organization: *Men's Wearhouse
Location: 01262 Amarillo TX
121 Westgate Parkway West
US, Amarillo, TX 79121
Job Type: Full-time%58047475%
Keywords: Men's Wearhouse, Amarillo , Retail Sales Associate, Hospitality & Tourism , Amarillo, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!