Company: SSI Foods LLC
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Description: The Human Resources Assistant will perform a
variety of clerical and administrative tasks to support the daily
operations of the HR department. The HRA will assist the HR
Manager, work with the Safety Coordinator, and all other
departments within the facility.
Responsibilities of the HRA include but are not limited to:
* Answers and transfers phone calls, screening when necessary.
* Welcomes and directs visitors and clients.
* Maintains filing systems, records, and documentation with
* Provides answers to frequently asked questions regarding
policies, benefits, processes, and is knowledgeable as to when to
direct to appropriate staff.
* Coordinates job interviews as directed.
* Maintains new employee packets, schedules, training, locker
assignments, bonuses, etc.
* Conducts and/or assists with the new hire orientation.
* Process new employees via onboarding, payroll, and HRS.
* Confirm benefits for new hires and update employee information as
* Assist and/or process payroll bi-weekly to include deductions,
earnings, adjustments, etc.
* Provide reports per management request and/or as needed.
* Assists with planning of special events.
* Maintains integrity, confidentiality, and professionalism
throughout the HR department and across the facility.
* Perform other tasks and roles as assigned.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
* Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
* Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
* Basic understanding of clerical procedures and systems such as
recordkeeping and filing.
* Ability to work independently and with a team.
* Bilingual preferred.
Associates degree in related field preferred.
* One year experience in an administrative role.
Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a
* Must be able to lift 25 pounds at times.
* Must be able to access and navigate each department at the
* Able to work within the manufacturing plant as needed.
Job Type: Full-time%58047475%
Keywords: SSI Foods LLC, Amarillo , HR Assistant, Human Resources , Amarillo, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!