Pulmonary NP/PA Employment Amarillo, TX Outpatient-Only/NO CALL
Company: Ardent Health Services
Posted on: May 27, 2023
BSA Amarillo Diagnostic Clinic Pulmonology in Amarillo, TX, is
searching for a Pulmonology Nurse Practitioner or Physician
Assistant to join an established, employed practice joining two
physicians and one APP. 1-2 years of healthcare experience
required. About your Work:
- Outpatient-Only Position
- Joining two physicians and one APP
- Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Expected patient volume: 10-15/day
- 3 procedure rooms
- Onsite lab, x-ray, etc.
- No Call Requirement
- Epic EMR Recruitment Package may include:
- CME/CEU Allowance
- Sign-on bonus
- Medical debt assistance + Consultative services by Navigate
- Relocation allowance
- Paid malpractice coverage
- Health benefits + Retirement plan
- Marketing + practice growth assistance About BSA Health
System:BSA Health System is an extensive hospital system in
Amarillo, Texas, providing clinical excellence to the Texas
Panhandle and the tri-state area (600K Service Area). Acclaimed for
its superior quality and customer service, BSA Health System is
comprised of 450-bed BSA Hospital, Physicians Surgical Hospitals,
Harrington Cancer Center, BSA Physicians Group, and specialty
clinics. BSA, which has been recognized as a Modern Healthcare s
Best Employer and received the CMS 4-star rating for patient
experience. About the Community:
- As the largest city in the Texas Panhandle, the Amarillo metro
area has a total population of roughly 242,000 residents and is
situated within Potter and Randall counties. With an altitude of
3,672, and low humidity the area experiences more than 270 sunny
- With no state income tax and a thriving economy, Amarillo's
major industries in Amarillo include farm & ranch, education,
banking, defense and medical services. Amarillo s cost of living
remains one of the lowest in the country.
- Rick Husband Amarillo International Airport offers more than 50
daily arrivals and departures.
- The Texas Panhandle offers a multitude of outdoor activities,
including the beautiful Palo Duro Canyon.
- Downtown Amarillo has experienced rapid growth, which has
resulted in the addition of new activities and attractions. Enjoy
AA professional baseball and cultural amenities ranging from the
Lone Star Ballet, Amarillo Symphony, and Amarillo Little Theater.
Botanical Gardens and the Amarillo Museum of Art to family-friendly
activities such as the Amarillo Zoo or the Don Harrington Discovery
- U.S. Route 66 Sixth Street Historic District is a hub for
dining and antiques 114 mi from Lubbock, TX
Keywords: Ardent Health Services, Amarillo , Pulmonary NP/PA Employment Amarillo, TX Outpatient-Only/NO CALL, Human Resources , Amarillo, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...