CORROSION TECH - SENIOR
Posted on: August 26, 2020
Performs an advanced level of activities involved in the design and
maintenance of corrosion control systems.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Provide advanced level of support with installation,
maintenance, and monitoring of corrosion control systems.
- Non-Destructive Testing on facilities.
- Install, test, adjust, and/or repair rectifiers, anodes, and
- Troubleshoot and repair interference/foreign contact
- Perform continuity tests and soil resistivity surveys and other
- Inspect, calibrate, maintain, and/or repair cathodic protection
tools and equipment.
- Drive and ensure maintenance is complete on company
- Complete and/or update reports and documents including but not
- Test readings
- Atlas pages, maps, plats, and diagrams
- Job orders and completion reports
- Equipment maintenance reports
- Compile, verify, and/or prepare financial information
including, but not limited to:
- Forecasted versus actual expenses
- Governmental/regulatory reports
- Financial reports
- Reconciliation reports
- Measure internal, external and atmospheric corrosion per
- Responsible for conducting environmental activities as
specified by position.
- Regular and reliable attendance is required in performance of
- Employee may be required to perform additional duties as
Education and Experience
- Corrosion control experience.
- Training and experience relative to:
- Company and governmental operating/safety procedures
- Construction and maintenance activities
- Locating lines
- One-Call System policies and procedures
- Experience in use, function, maintenance, and repair of
cathodic protection tools and equipment.
- Application of basic arithmetic: addition, subtraction,
multiplication, and division.
- Experience with facility/system operations.
- Experience working with pipe coating, basic chemistry,
electronics, and metallurgy.
- Experience reading and interpreting maps, drawings, procedures,
survey results, plats, atlas pages, rectifier reports, and
applicable operation and repair manuals.
- Demonstrated ability to read and write fluently in
- Communicate and/or exchange written and verbal information and
Certification and Licensing
- Applicable driver's license.
- Applicable certifications as required by position.
- Lift or move objects weighing up to 10 pounds 10-15 times a
day; up to 20 pounds 10-15 times a day; 30-50 pounds 3-5 times a
- Travel over uneven terrain including but not limited to:
- Walk, stand, climb, kneel/stoop, and drive for extended
periods. Ability to work in confined areas and on elevated
- Ability to work in confined areas.
- React immediately to emergency situations to prevent injury to
self and others.
- Ability to operate tools and equipment as required.
- Sufficient to perform job duties.
Keywords: ONEOK, Amarillo , CORROSION TECH - SENIOR, Other , Amarillo, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!