Customer Support Representative
Company: Kelly Services
Posted on: April 10, 2021
Kelly Services is seeking a Customer Service (Network Support)
Representative for one of our largest accounts located in Amarillo,
TX--area.Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply
today!!!--Location: This is a work from home, eventually onsite at
location (Amarillo, TX)Job Type: Temporary--Pay Rate: $15/hourJob
Purpose:-- --Under supervision, ensures network provider
information is loaded into database accurately, responds to
questions and concerns regarding contract and credentialing status,
fee schedules. Maintains relationships with insurers, updates
office information, NPI, etc. Refers members to network provider
offices.-- Delivers on the value proposition for dentists to join
our network.-- Ensures network dentists receive patient
referrals.Job Responsibilities:-- --
- In a professional, courteous and timely manner, provides
accurate information (via telephone and e-mail) to providers.
- Handles inbound and outbound calls to provider offices related
to provider information maintenance, responds to inquiries.
- Improve satisfaction with the network through high-quality
- Performs network support through data-entry, faxing, filing and
- Assists, reviews and performs appropriate actions to resolve
pending or open provider issues.
- Researches and analyzes provider/member concerns or issues and
communicates any necessary information to appropriate parties.
- Constructively interacts with all associates to promote a
positive team atmosphere.
- Meets or exceeds outlined metrics and/or goals, as defined by
the Network Support Supervisor.
- Researches ticket system issues as requested.Required Job
- High School diploma or GED.
- 1 year of experience in customer service environment.
- Clear and concise verbal and written communication skills.
- Accurate data entry skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products, email and
- Experience in managing multiple tasks.
- Time-management and organizational skills.
- Ability to work well in a team environment.Preferred Job
- Associate's Degree.
- Knowledge of Dental industryPLEASE NOTE: This position is not
being handled by the local branch. If you or someone you know are
interested, please reply to this posting.Why Kelly--?You're looking
to keep your career moving onward and upward, and we're here to
help you do just that. Our financial staffing experts will connect
you with premier companies for opportunities where you can learn,
grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and experience, and
most importantly, fit right on your path of where you want to go in
in your career. It all adds up.About Kelly--At Kelly, we're always
thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of
working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading
advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we
believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities
that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people
with great companies is what we do best, and our employment
opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and
industries around the world.Kelly is an equal opportunity employer
committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing
accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the
hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation
Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs
that are made known to Kelly in advance.]]
Keywords: Kelly Services, Amarillo , Customer Support Representative, Other , Amarillo, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!