Food Service Prep Clerk 6am - 2pm
Company: United Family of Stores
Posted on: May 3, 2021
The Warehouse Associate is responsible for inventory,
merchandise and facility care functions, so that each guest has an
exceptional HomeStore experience. The incumbent provides support to
store inventory receipt, merchandise care, visual merchandising,
product display and facility maintenance functions.
The Warehouse Associate is accountable for providing outstanding
service, maintaining accurate inventories and showroom appearance
to aid in the achievement of Ashley HomeStore sales volume and
Overall, the Warehouse Associate contributes to the Ashley high
performance culture by modeling our core values and engaging in
sales activities that keep the Ashley brand as the #1 home
furnishings market leader in style, selection, quality and
- Assists the Visual Lead & Merchandiser in executing visually
appealing, well-balanced store product displays. Loads and unloads
trailers Assembles furniture and places it on the showroom floor.
Conducts product tagging and felt-dotting. Rearranges and moves
- Catalogs damaged goods, completing the damaged goods report and
processing items for return.
- Organizes the store warehouse and maintains its cleanliness.
Ensures loading dock is free of debris and fire doors are
accessible. Ensures product off the sales floor is correctly
inventoried, wrapped and stored.
- Maintains the store facility.Picks up trash and other debris.
Ensures store signs are lit and security systems functional.
Conducts minor interior maintenance and repair. Maintains store
fire extinguishers and coordinates annual Fire Department
- Provides merchandise carry-out service for customers.
- Participates in the biannual inventory process.
- Adheres to AHS's safety procedures and guidelines.
- Participates actively in meeting and coaching sessions with
managers and trainers.
- Develops high levels of knowledge on all Ashley products,
promotions and store functions.
- Demonstrates the company's core and growth values in
performance of all job functions.
Secondary Job Functions
- Learns the furniture retail industry as a whole to establish a
strong understanding of Ashley's products and their positioning in
the marketplace, as well as the processes and procedures in how the
business is operated.
- Picks up projects on the fly; performs other duties as assigned
from time to time.
The incumbent will work a minimum of 40 hours per week, which
includes weekends, holidays and evenings. Hours will increase
during specific events, holidays or blackout periods, or to meet
other business needs. Regular attendance at the assigned store in
accordance with these expectations is an essential function of the
job and all job functions are performed at the designated job
We are an equal opportunity employer and provide a drug free
working environment. While Ashley appreciates the interest of all
candidates, only those meeting specifi
Keywords: United Family of Stores, Amarillo , Food Service Prep Clerk 6am - 2pm, Other , Amarillo, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!