Respiratory Therapist RRT, FT Nights
Company: Ardent Health Services
Posted on: May 3, 2021
- Experienced RRT Sign-On Bonus Options $5,000 to $17,500, ask a
Recruiter for details*
BSA Health System is an extensive hospital system providing
clinical excellence to the Texas Panhandle and the tri-state area.
BSA is acclaimed for its superior quality and customer service.
BSA is the fourth largest employer in Amarillo, with a medical
staff of more than 450 physicians and about 3,400 employees. BSA
fosters an environment that allows employees to provide superior
patient care in alignment with our mission to Provide Quality
Healthcare in Christian Love, Service and Dignity.
BSA Respiratory Therapists participate in a diverse range of
high-end clinical practices performing all Respiratory Care
procedures in general and/or critical care settings. These include
the flexibility to work in our various Intensive Care Units and the
Emergency Department to include adults, pediatrics, and
Our Respiratory Therapist manage modalities such as Invasive
mechanical ventilation, Non-invasive mechanical ventilation, HFOV,
Heliox, & NAVA. Top procedures that our Respiratory Therapist
perform are Comprehensive Respiratory Protocols, Intubation,
Bronchoscopy Assist, Moderate Sedation, and Adjunct to Neonatal
Critical Care Transport.
- Licensed by the Texas Department of Health as a Respiratory
- Possess active RRT credential from the NBRC (National Board of
- CPR certified from American Heart Association or American Red
- ACLS certified
- Pediatric and Neonatal experience required
- Clear and effective communication with patients, families and
other healthcare professionals
- Ability to multi-task and tolerate interruptions
- Ability to adapt to changing situation
- Attention to detail a must
- Excellent customer service skills with a commitment to BSA
Expectations for patient and family satisfaction
Keywords: Ardent Health Services, Amarillo , Respiratory Therapist RRT, FT Nights, Other , Amarillo, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!