Company: WTS International
Posted on: May 3, 2021
WTS International, the world's leading spa,
fitness and leisure firm, is seeking a seasonal part time
Lifeguard. The Lifeguard is responsible for providing a safe
and fun environment for all participants utilizing the aquatic
- Ensure safety of all swimmers by preventative measures and
minimizing hazardous situations.
- Enforcement of all pool rules and regulations in a polite and
- Provide quick response to emergency situations in water/deck
- Conduct ongoing maintenance: adjust feeders when
necessary, check operations of pump and flow meter, vacuum pool,
wash down deck and pump room, clean stainless steel and filters,
record pool readings, etc.
- Be knowledgeable on all aquatic information and
- Display a professional appearance with appropriate
- Is timely and punctual when reporting to work.
- Ensure the aquatic area is safe, clean and orderly.
- Other duties as assigned
- High school education or comparable work experience
- Valid CPR certification
- Valid standard First Aid certification
- Valid Lifeguard certification from the American Red Cross
- Certified Pool Operator certificate
- Effective leadership skills and a strong work ethic
- Excellent customer service skills
- Energetic, enthusiastic and motivational
- Professional manner, discretion, and appearance
- Able to show initiative and make decisions, must be able
to trouble shoot and anticipate problems
- Positive and enthusiastic attitude towards job and
- Maintain a character of professionalism and confidence, with a
tactful ability to communicate with participants.
- Demonstrate the ability to cooperate and work with others.
- Demonstrate consistent integrity, dependability, responsibility
and be able to meet deadlines.
- Possess effective verbal/written communication and
- Adaptable and flexible under stressful and/or unusual
- Ability to sit for long periods
- Awareness of proper body mechanics to prevent injury
- This position required the ability to stand, stoop, kneel,
crouch, bend, walk, and talk
- The employee is regularly required to use hands to finger,
handle, feel or operate objects, tools, or controls; and reach with
hands and arms
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Normal work hours: varied to include nights, weekends,
WTS International, Inc.
is an equal employment opportunity employer that is committed to
having a diverse work force.
Keywords: WTS International, Amarillo , Lifeguard, Other , Amarillo, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!