Company: Baptist Community Services
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Full Time - 7:30A-4:30P
Must be able to work weekends, evenings and rotating shifts.
Carpenter/Maintenance requirements. Minor repairs of property
and equipment as assigned. Assist in major property or equipment
repairs. Selects materials and operates equipment to complete work
with a variety of carpentry tools, portable power equipment and
large machinery. Must be able to commit the time necessary from an
attendance and punctuality standpoint to accomplish the essential
functions of the job.
ESSENTIALS OF POSITION
- Two years of related maintenance experience in retirement /
hospital / nursing home setting preferred.
- Must be able to read, write and speak English.
- Must be able to work in tight places, under lavatory cabinets,
and kitchen cabinets.
- Must be able to commit the time necessary from an attendance
and punctuality standpoint to accomplish the above specified
Essential functions of Job.
- Must lift or move up to 100 lbs or more with assistance, 50
lbs. occasionally and 25 lbs constantly.
- Due to on call status, must have a cellphone.
- Promote teamwork and cooperative effort.
- Must be able to ascend/descend up to 10 flights of stairs
- Must have ability to work above head.
- Help train and give guidance to other BCS employees.
- Maintain a clear, safe and unobstructed work area, practice
habits, and utilize appropriate safety equipment.
- Follow all BCS safety policies.
- Provide customers with the highest quality products and
- Understand and apply appropriate quality improvement
- Promote Customer Service.
Keywords: Baptist Community Services, Amarillo , Maintenance Mechanic, Other , Amarillo, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!