LookoutHere We Grow Again!
COME BUILD YOUR CAREER WITH VIBRA + ERNEST!
Our culture fosters engagement, diversity and advocacy. Our goal
is to empower our employees and support them in their professional
growth while leading them on a path to success within our
Vibra Hospital of Amarillo is seeking
Full Time Respiratory Therapists - RTs - to join our team!
12 hour Day and Night shifts available!
Vibra Hospital of Amarillo , located in Amarillo, TX, is a 72
bed LTAC providing long-term acute care services to patients
recovering from serious illnesses or injuries. Often our patients
require additional critical care services for medically complex
conditions such as trauma, infectious diseases, wound healing,
cardiovascular disease, stroke, amputation and ventilator weaning.
As a smaller, specialized hospital, we offer an opportunity to work
in a fast-paced and friendly work environment where you really get
to know your patients and their families.
The RT is responsible for providing efficient, quality-oriented
patient care within the scope of the department's policy/procedure
manual. Performs support activities such as equipment maintenance,
changes, inventory, and sets up and operates various types of
respiratory care equipment to be utilized in the diagnosis and
treatment of respiratory disease and/or illness.
- Graduate of a Respiratory Therapy program required.
- Current, valid, and active license to practice as a Registered
Respiratory Therapist or Certified Respiratory Therapist in the
state of employment required.
- Current BLS certification from a Vibra-approved vendor
- One (1) year critical care and/or artificial airway and
ventilator care experience preferred.
- Current ACLS certification from a Vibra-approved vendor
- Ability to project a professional image.
- Knowledge of regulatory standards and compliance
- Strong organizational, prioritizing and analytical skills.
- Ability to make independent decisions when circumstances
- Working knowledge of computer and software applications used in
- Freedom from illegal use of and effects of use of drugs and
alcohol in the workplace.
Our recruitment team wants to get to know you. Share your
Please complete our online application and submit your resume
for immediate consideration.
Thank you for taking the time to consider a career opportunity
with our hospital.