Posted on: May 3, 2021
Provides administrative, financial, technical, and/or
specialized support to elevator operations. Typically supports
multiple business areas or facilities, including operations,
customer service, maintenance, facilities, logistics, and
- Provides support in handling various purchases, sales, and
freight of commodities. Tasks typically include inputting
transactions into system, troubleshooting concerns on various
transactions and shipments, working with customers and monitoring
- Ensures all payables related to assigned products or locations
are processed promptly. This involves verifying the incoming
invoice with the information entered into the grain system, proper
application of units to contracts, and timely settlements.
- Review each commodity invoice for accuracy, including related
freight charges. Make all necessary corrections to payables within
the assigned discount tables and approval from merchandiser.
- Extensive customer service responsibilities including
resolution of problems and discrepancies as well as building
- Reviews all payables in the grain system and corrects any
discrepancies between vendor invoice and established payables
- Reviews weekly all payables and receivables needing additional
paperwork to complete processing.
- Responds to routine correspondence in a timely fashion with
farmers, corporate management, federal auditors, and other external
- Help with elevator duties such as weighing trucks,
communicating with 2-way radio, etc.
- Assists merchandisers, regional managers, and accounting staff
with reconciliations of A/R and A/P accounts.
- Works together with the merchandiser and manager to ensure all
service work and documentation are up to date.
- Accurate data entry of inbound/outbound truck and rail
- Assists with the verification of daily reports with tickets
loaded and unloaded into the facility and resolve any issues.
- Maintains the air quality report on a weekly, monthly, and
- Prepares the milling gain reports for end of month
- Prepare and update shipment information in Excel spreadsheet.
Will include support documents such as scanning tickets and
matching loads in spreadsheets
- Inform a supervisor or instructor of any safety hazards,
environmental issues, or system deficiencies in the workplace
- Demonstrate regular attendance and timeliness in reporting to
work, meetings, and completing assignments.
- Ability to understand business and operate/maintain the
business systems applications.
- Must keep filing up to date and easily accessible.
- General office and accounting support, such an answering
phones, greeting customers and preparing reports for USDA
- May work on special projects as needed.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Strong willingness to learn new things and progress.
- Basic accounting and bookkeeping knowledge a must; 3 years'
- Ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- General office experience.
- Grain experiences a plus.
- Multi-tasking work style.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills.
- Teamwork - work as a member of a team to share ideas and solve
- Good 10-key data entry skills.
- Must have good PC skills - Excel spreadsheets, Windows 2000,
Keywords: Gavilon, Amarillo , Location Coordinator, Other , Clovis, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!