At Edward Jones, we help clients achieve their serious,
long-term financial goals by understanding their needs and
implementing tailored solutions. To ensure a personal client
experience, we have located our 15,000+ branch offices where our
more than 7 million clients live and work.
A typical branch office has one financial advisor who meets with
clients face-to-face and one branch office administrator who
enhances the team's ability to build deep relationships with
clients. Headquarters associates in St. Louis, Tempe and
Mississauga provide support and expertise to help U.S. and Canada
branch teams deliver an ideal client experience.
Edward Jones currently has more branch offices than any other
financial services firm, and we continue to grow to meet the needs
of long-term individual investors.
Experienced Financial Advisors holding a Series 7 and 66 (or
Series 63 & 65) registrations: Please proceed to the
Non-registered individuals: In this area, we have temporarily
paused hiring non-registered individuals for the financial advisor
role. We're grateful for your interest in a career with Edward
Jones and feel free to search for other opportunities with our firm
or join our Talent Community to explore future opportunities.
If you find yourself at a professional crossroads, a career as a
Financial Advisor may be the right change for you. Financial
Advisors partner with clients to help them achieve their long-term
financial goals: retirement, building wealth, estate strategies,
funding education and more. As a Financial Advisor with Edward
Jones, you'll develop and grow your own practice, supported by a
branch office administrator, a home-office team and local financial
advisors. You'll benefit from the expertise and experience that
comes from nearly 100 years of history. We're proud to have more
offices in the U.S. and Canada than any other investment firm,
serving over seven million clients.
Our Financial Advisors are valued partners, and we credit much
of our success to their unique experiences and professional
backgrounds. We value an inclusive environment where everyone's
different viewpoints help to achieve results. We don't often brag,
but we're frequently recognized and awarded as a top place to work.
For the 22nd year, we were named one of the "100 Best Companies to
Work For" by FORTUNE magazine1. Additionally, we were recognized as
a Best Place to Work for LGBT Equality by the Human Rights
We are unwavering in our commitment to helping clients achieve
their long-term financial goals and making a difference in the
community where you live.
What characteristics would make you a successful Financial
- Natural interest in financial services/markets and how they
- Love of learning and challenges, including proven determination
- Skilled in long-term relationship building
- Comfortable in your ability to think critically
- Passion for new opportunities
Can you see yourself
- Learning to be a Financial Advisor through our comprehensive
- Delivering personalized investment and financial solutions to
- Taking ownership of your business's growth and success?
- Meeting professional and personal objectives as they relate to
building your practice?
- Working in and positively impacting your local community?
If so, we'll give you the support you need.
Our team will be there every step of the way, providing:
- Paid training - Get registered and licensed and learn how to be
a Financial Advisor with the industry's top training program.
- Salary for the first four years as you begin to build your
- Your own firm-provided branch office in the community
- A full-time assistant to help lighten the load so you can focus
on your clients
- A support network that extends from your branch office to your
region to the home office - You'll work independently but will have
a team of thousands backing you every step of the way.
You can also expect
- No ceiling to your earning potential and growth, and your
compensation is tied to the effort you put in
- A compensation package that includes opportunities for
commissions, profit sharing and incentive travel
- The flexibility that you need to balance your personal and
professional lives - the best of both worlds
Take the next step toward a new beginning with Edward Jones.
Apply today: careers.edwardjones.com
Financial Advisors succeed by demonstrating a unique combination
of ambition, self-motivation and commitment to establishing
long-term client relationships. Financial Advisors are driven by
performance, and we ensure that their compensation and earning
potential is reflective of their performance. They're confident and
possess the ability to think critically, with sound judgment. If
you're a successful salesperson, accountant, banker or financial
professional, your talents are highly valued in our line of
- J.D. Power, 2020 - Edward Jones has ranked "highest in Employee
Advisor Satisfaction among Financial Investment Firms" in the J.D.
Power 2020 U.S. Financial Advisor Satisfaction Study.
- Edward Jones received the highest score among employee advisors
in the J.D. Power 2007,2008, 2010, 2012-2015, 2017-2020 Financial
Advisor Satisfaction Studies of employee advisors' satisfaction
among those who are employed by an investment services firm. Visit
jdpower.com/awards for more information.
- FORTUNE 2020 - Edward Jones was named No. 7 on the 2020 FORTUNE
100 Best Companies to Work For list.
- From FORTUNE 2020 FORTUNE Media IP Limited. All rights
reserved. Used under license. FORTUNE and FORTUNE 100 Best
Companies to Work For are registered trademarks of Fortune Media IP
Limited and are used under license. FORTUNE and Fortune Media IP
Limited are not affiliated with, and do not endorse products or
services of, Edward Jones Investments.
- Edward Jones Ranked No. 6 of the 100 best workplaces for
millennials by Great Place to Work and FORTUNE Magazine.
- 2020 Corporate Equality Index - Edward Jones joins the ranks of
680 major U.S businesses that received top marks in the HRC
Foundations 18th Annual Scorecard on LBGTQ Workplace Equality
- Edward Jones named a top company for training, ranking No. 25
on Training magazine's 2020 Training Top 125 list - the highest
ranking among the financial-services industry!
- Financial services firm Edward Jones has been named one of the
2019 Best Workplaces for Parents by Great Place to Work and FORTUNE
magazine. The firm ranked No. 5 on the list of 50 companies, up two
spots from last year.
- The Best Workplaces for Parents list is one of a series of
rankings by Great Place to Work and FORTUNE based on employee
feedback from Great Place to Work-Certified organizations. Edward
Jones ranked No. 7 on the FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work for in
2019 list, the firm's 20th appearance on the list. The firm also
was ranked the No. 1 Best Workplace in Financial Services &
Insurance and the No. 6 Best Workplace for Millennials by Great
Place to Work and FORTUNE.
Edward Jones does not discriminate on the basis of race, color,
gender, religion, national origin, age, disability, sexual
orientation, pregnancy, veterans status, genetic information or any
other basis prohibited by applicable law.