Company: Hot Topic, Inc.
Posted on: June 13, 2021
At Hot Topic, we're passionate about a few things: music, pop
culture and creating the most amazing in-store experience for our
customers and employees.
We're on the search for a Store Manager that will be at the
forefront of bringing the fandom to life. You'll lead the store in
achieving store objectives with regards to hitting sales targets,
recruiting, development, and performance management. You'll be a
retail maverick that can handle anything that comes your way.
You'll be a believer in developing talent, leading through
organization, and providing the best customer service in the mall.
In short, you're a superhero.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Ensure that your store achieves the sales plan and/or comp
sales goals. It's not all about the Benjamins, but then it kind of
- Recruit, develop and retain a super collaborative, passionate
team to run your store alongside you
- Lead an operationally sound business; you'll bring the right
balance of organizational structure, delegation & autonomy, and
customer first selling practices
- Keep watch (like the Night's Watch) on shrink/loss prevention,
payroll hours and schedules
- Provides a shopping experience that will encourage customers to
- Provides music knowledge and information to employees and
- Collaboratively communicate with retail leadership and HQ
partners on trends & customer feedback
- Run sales reports and use data to help guide your strategy to
hit sales targets
- Deliver the goods. You'll merchandise the store in a compelling
way, leveraging planograms as a guide, while launching all promos
- Ensure that you're continually building a bench of equally
talented, passionate staff
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- At least a year of retail store management experience; you've
lead teams to success and want to experience more of it. You'll
have skills to pay the bills: communication, recruiting, operations
(payroll, reporting, scheduling, merchandising) and be a developer
of your peeps
- Passion for music, fashion and pop culture
- A high school diploma or GED equivalent. If you have a degree,
- Roll with the punches. Retail is a fast changing industry and
you like catching curveballs thrown your way
- Inquisitiveness and open mind regarding teen culture/music
Keywords: Hot Topic, Inc., Amarillo , Store Manager, Other , Amarillo, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!