Hotel Housekeeping Supervisor - Tucumcari - 88401
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Req ID: 239944
OBJECTIVE OF THE POSITION: Housekeeping
Supervisors maintain and promote excellence in hospitality and
customer service at all times; maintaining cleanliness of guest
rooms and common areas and assisting guests in a courteous,
efficient and friendly manner.
JOB SUMMARY: Housekeeping Supervisors will
provide superior guest satisfaction while attending to guest needs
such as answering guest questions and needs. The candidate will
work easily in a fast-paced environment while maintaining an
optimistic, energetic attitude to make a difference in each guests
- Greet customers as you see them, speak politely, and assist
- Change and replace all bed linens and towels.
- Sanitize and clean all restrooms.
- Dust/wipe down all room surfaces including but not limited to
windows, pictures, mirrors, electronics, appliances, and
- Vacuum/mop all floors.
- Restock all room amenities.
- Assure all rooms are set up to company standards.
- Cleans and maintains personal workstation by properly stocking
it with sheets, towels, amenities, etc.
- Provide leadership and direction for all housekeeping and
laundry activities for the hotel to ensure the highest level of
cleanliness for both the guest rooms and public area.
- Inspect guest rooms, public areas, & heart of the house for
- Train, motivate, coach, counsel, & discipline staff
- Maintain a regularly scheduled cleaning program
- Prepare weekly schedule
- Maintain supply and linen inventories
- Update room statuses in the computer
- Respond to guest inquiries and requests and resolve issues in a
timely, friendly and efficient manner.
- Maintain a safe facility and use safety first practices to
- Other duties as assigned by your manager.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Customer service and prior housekeeping experience
BACKGROUND CHECKS: All offers of
employment may be conditioned on receipt of a background check
report and/or drug screen that is acceptable to Loves.
SKILLS AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
- Hard Skills: Ability to learn and operate a casher register;
Ability to learn and perform basic office/clerical tasks
- Soft Skills: Good verbal and written communication skills, time
management skills, organization skills, can-do attitude, sense of
urgency, and strong work ethic.
- Typical Physical Demands:
- Regularly required to talk and hear.
- Requires standing and walking, with some bending, kneeling,
stooping, crouching, crawling, and climbing.
- Occasional light lifting not over 50lbs.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close
vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth
perception and ability to adjust focus.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: While performing the
duties of this job, the employee will primarily be working within a
hotel environment working directly with food and beverages and
interacting with the public face-to-face. Occasionally, the
employee may be exposed to high-concentrated cleaning solutions,
dust, dirt, or grime. The noise level in the work environment will
be at a low level.
TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS: No travel is expected
for this position.
EEO STATEMENT: Loves Travel Stops Inc. and
Its Affiliates provide equal employment opportunities to all
employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion,
gender, age, national origin, disability or genetics. In
addition to federal law requirements, the Company complies with
applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in
employment in every location in which the Company has facilities.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment,
including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination,
layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and
Job Function(s): Hospitality
Clean Places, Friendly
Faces. It's been the guiding principle at
Love's for more than 50 years, and it's leading us into the future.
We're passionate about serving drivers with clean, modern
facilities stocked with plenty of fuel, food and supplies. Love's
has two primary kinds of stores. Our 'Country
fueling stations with a convenience store attached. The larger
Stops' are located on interstate highways
and offer additional amenities such as food from popular restaurant
chains, trucking supplies, showers and
Keywords: loves, Amarillo , Hotel Housekeeping Supervisor - Tucumcari - 88401, Other , Tucumcari, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!