Company: Rogers Group Inc
Posted on: June 12, 2021
We are seeking an individual for an AGGREGATE FOREMAN position
to assist in managing two of our sand and gravel operations in the
Amarillo area. This position is a full time salaried position with
benefits. This position will report to the Plant Manager. The
successful candidate for this role will have an uncompromising
focus on safety excellence. The Aggregate Foreman position is
expected to be a high-impact contributor to the success of
operations with high potential for future advancement within the
Candidate must possess a strong safety culture and be able to
meet these minimum responsibilities and requirements.
- Supervising mining, production, and maintenance at two sand and
- Overseeing day-to-day execution and implementation of zero-harm
- Planning and scheduling production resources to meet customer
- Planning, executing, and tracking fixed plant and mobile
equipment preventative maintenance services.
- Documenting downtime of fixed plant and mobile equipment.
Evaluating trends and leading continuous improvement and innovation
efforts to increase throughput and plant availability.
- Assuring adherence to Rogers Group operating standards for
managing equipment, production schedules, quality, labor, and
- Proven safety record and excellent compliance in MSHA safety
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required
with 3-5 years of mining experience or an equivalent combination of
education and training. Bachelor's degree in engineering, mining or
other technical discipline preferred.
- Knowledge of mining, material handling, and maintenance.
- Professional verbal and written communication skills. Able to
read and create work instructions, email, and memos.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Word, Powerpoint and
Excel. Ability to create and be efficient with Excel
- Ability to operate equipment safely and efficiently, and train
- Ability to keep time and material records.
- Excellent interpersonal and supervisory skills and
- Demonstrated ability in identifying, communicating and
implementing best operating practices, including quality,
maintenance, production and safety excellence.
- Working knowledge of environmental policies, standards, and
- Willing to travel occasionally for training purposes
Rogers Group provides a safe drug free working environment,
extensive benefits, strong compensation, and company vehicle.
Keywords: Rogers Group Inc, Amarillo , Foreman Aggregate/Quarry, Other , Amarillo, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!