YES Wraparound Care Coord./Case Manager II-Assoc. Psych III  E
Company: Texas Panhandle Centers
Posted on: June 13, 2021
Position: YES Wraparound Care Coord./Case Manager
II-Assoc. Psych III  E
Program: Amarillo, Texas Childrens Behavioral Health YES
Salary: $35,942.40 $53,248.00 Annually
Shift Available: Full Time
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Staff will maintain ethical and professional communications at
all times using respectful Trauma Informed Care language.
- Wraparound Care Coordinator will work with providers in the
community, as well as, family members across several life domains,
to develop intervention strategies in a team based approach.
- Will be responsible for networking with the community and
family members in developing a team, working with very intensive
needs of youth and their families, in guiding them through safety
planning, crisis intervention, discovering strengths, developing
underlying needs that could be causing the at risk behavior, and
empowering families to take leadership roles in their
- The care coordinator will be responsible for learning the
National Wraparound Institutes wraparound approach and is
responsible to attend all required trainings.
- Will work in a team approach with YES Waiver & Childrens
Behavioral Health Dept. working with youth ages 3-18 years.
- Will be responsible for organizing culturally competent care
activities and collaborating among all participants involved with
the youths care.
- Additional duties include: assessment & treatment planning,
working within the team to ensure appropriate services are
scheduled and delivered, engaging family by providing outreach and
education, and taking a family & person centered approach to help
identify strategies and objectives.
- Will provide services via phone & face to face, in both home
and community based settings.
- This position will spend at least half of his/her working time
directly working with the youth, family, and/or family
- Position will assist & collaborate with C&A BH Team in
covering Amarillo and regional areas throughout the Texas
Minimum qualifications for CM II III:
- Bachelor Degree in Human Service Field
- At least 1 year working experience providing behavioral health
case management or social services
- Must qualify as a QMHP (Qualified Mental Health
- Must have a valid Texas drivers license and be insurable under
agency vehicle policy
- Must be 18 years or age or older
Minimum qualifications for Associate Psychologist
- Licensed Practitioner of the Healing Arts
At TPC, passion and meaningful work is rewarded! We offer
- Robust benefit offerings Medical, Urgent Care visits for a low
$10 co-pay, Dental, and Vision
- Employer Paid Life Insurance (1.5 times employees salary)
- Employer Match up to 6% in the 403 (b) or 457 Retirement
- Paid Time Off PTO accrual, Holidays and annual Floating
- Additional Supplemental Coverage available i.e. Disability,
Accidental, Cancer, Critical Care, and Section 125 Flexible
Spending Account Plan
- 501(c)(3) designation You can apply for the Public Service
Student Loan Forgiveness
Keywords: Texas Panhandle Centers, Amarillo , YES Wraparound Care Coord./Case Manager II-Assoc. Psych III  E, Other , Amarillo, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!